Login

In your butt

last reply
17 replies
1.4k views
1 watcher
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger

For those of you that enjoy toys or fingers in your butt, would you enjoy it right after you already orgasmed? In other words, if I sucked your dick until you cum, then I tried to put something in your butt, would you welcome it or reject it?

I’ve always enjoyed butt play, especially when getting a blowjob. Butt play after orgasm would precipitate more for both of us 😊

Active Ink Slinger

Haven’t had too much experience but messing around I think the prostate isn’t like the cock which gets extremely sensitive after coming. So I think a nice fingering right after would be appreciated. Would probably either extend the orgasm or just lead to a new round of shenanigans.

Active Ink Slinger

I'm always excited to put things in my butt.

Advanced Wordsmith

Quote by Mckayla1991

I'm always excited to put things in my butt.

"Things" seem quite a long list, waiting for intriguing details 😉

Active Ink Slinger

I’d definitely love to feel that!

Active Ink Slinger

I don't know if I would enjoy it or not as I have not experienced it, but I would be willing to give it a go.

With the right perso at the right time…yep I would enjoy that.

Active Ink Slinger

Although I do enjoy it, I’m not super into back door play. That being said, if one wanted to play back there after I already came, I’d probably like it although not with the same enthusiasm as I would pre-orgasm. It might be a great way to keep the fun going before the next round though.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger

I do enjoy some anal stimulation, before climax would be better, but if I was with a beautiful woman, I might let her do most anything to me. It's only fair since I will be putting something much bigger than a finger in her ass.

I am very curious about anal play and have had a little but yeah why not after I have cum

The Linebacker

My wife can put fingers it or put in a very small vibe, But nothing else. No way anything big.

Advanced Wordsmith

I would welcome it.

Active Ink Slinger

Prefer it before you made me cum, while you sucked!