Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were dating a virgin, could you wait?

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been seeing a guy on and off for nearly a year. I'm a virgin (yes, we still exist) and he has known this from our first conversation. We met when I was 24 and he was 28 years old. He's been telling me I will be his since the first date. Anytime I ask him what he wants, he says he wants to fuck me (he even said he wants to make love to me a few times).

But now that it's been almost a year, I'm wondering if I should give it up to him? Or I'm not sure if he'll leave for good once he's had me?

So men, what do you think his intentions are? Your honesty is welcome and appreciated.

Merry Christmas!
Lurker
0 likes
Well I'm not a guy but I'll give you my thoughts anyways. If you do not want to/feel ready to lose your virginity then don't. If he's been with you for a year then he probably won't leave you if you have sex.

And merry Christmas to you too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fall
Well I'm not a guy but I'll give you my thoughts anyways. If you do not want to/feel ready to lose your virginity then don't. If he's been with you for a year then he probably won't leave you if you have sex.

And merry Christmas to you too.

Mmm! I think pretty much the same. If he's been with you for a year he's going to stick around, especially that finally he's having sex. I really hope enjoy it because he'll want to make up for lost time.
Hope you enjoy your Christmas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with four virgins in my lifetime and I've waited every time.
Not forever and not always for a long time but none of them put out on the first date!
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on what you want to give him exactly..Only your virginity or your heart too..I didn't like his answer "i want to fuck you"...It sounds like he doesn't care your feelings, and he wants only what you have between your legs...I think you should ask your heart as much as you ask your mind...when both of them say same answer, then you should do it...if they say different things, then it is your decision which one you want to follow
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Of course you have to wait if she doesn't want to do anything too soon.
I have always respected women and think they should always be treated like that.
If she wants me to wait, then I will wait.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for your replies! It's definitely food for thought.

Sometimes he makes me feel so special like he'd be willing to wait a bit longer. But I know men have their needs, and I'm not trying to torture him on purpose, so I do help him out with masturbating when I can.

And other times I wonder what I'm waiting for, especially considering that there are even fewer virgin men out there, and little chance that I'd find one. I do want to experience sex (and sex with him!), but I guess I'm waiting for all my stars to align themselves.