Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if you could change to the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?

last reply
110 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dress super sexy, try out those multiple orgasms, then get all those free drinks at the club, lmao
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Lurker
0 likes
Reading the replies I suppose if (most) guys were a woman, they would just be guys with a female body and keeping acting pathetic like we always do.
What about trying to understand the complexity that being a woman represents, try to learn about her body, feelings, ....

I hope that this cheesy answer wins me more 5 female admirers.... even if for that I just got me 100 guys hating my guts smile.

Anyway if I had a woman body, like many are interpreting the post, I would still like women, because I like them regardless of the existence of my penis.... but unlike other men I think with my top head - now 200 guys hating my guts biggrin.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by AlDesc
Reading the replies I suppose if (most) guys were a woman, they would just be guys with a female body and keeping acting pathetic like we always do.
What about trying to understand the complexity that being a woman represents, try to learn about her body, feelings, ....

I hope that this cheesy answer wins me more 5 female admirers.... even if for that I just got me 100 guys hating my guts smile.

Anyway if I had a woman body, like many are interpreting the post, I would still like women, because I like them regardless of the existence of my penis.... but unlike other men I think with my top head - now 200 guys hating my guts biggrin.

Perhaps others just don't think that men and women are all that different, or that experiencing the different body parts may be a deep dive into the obvious differences and from there perhaps a stepping stone to whatever may come up. How else to learn about another body than by exploring the unknown parts? How else to learn about new feelings than by triggering emotions? We only have one day for heaven's sake!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
I'd pick up heavy things and hold them over my head like the Hulk. I'd go shirtless in my front yard. Men are just born with the knowledge of how to change the oil in their car, right? I'd change my oil MYSELF!

My wife wouldn't have anything to do with me, though, so that would be a bummer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love being a sexy woman. I would be an easy lay. Would love being the slut my wife was when she was young
Lurker
0 likes
Probably hit on one of my girlfriends, whom I knew was curious about sex with another woman...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I would. Would probably masturbate all day. No interest in sex with a guy, not attracted to guys now so that wouldn't do it for me. Lesbian sex on the other hand....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hopefully I would either know this was going to happen or I would be close enough to some friends (bi females) that we could get together and they could show me the best ways to please a woman from their (my new) perspective. Since they have guys they seem to hold in high regard for their skills, I'd try that for more of the perspective thing.

Once I was back to 'normal' I would love to thank them for helping me be a better lover.

(yeah, kinda corny/cheesy. But, I like to learn, so the lessons would be fun)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well, a day of no physical labor, get a raise at work and be a total slut and have sex with multiple men and women.
Lurker
0 likes
I think i would be fucking everything i see lol. Women are blessed to have the most amazing intense amplifying orgasms in multiple ways. So yeah lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would fuck as many guys as I could
Lurker
0 likes
I would most certainly want to trib/scissor with another girl and feel how that feels. Slip my hand into my panties and watch how they move as in finger myself inside them.
But the ultimate goal would have to be experiencing an amazing female orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
I would get all dressed up sexy, and play with myself, before finding 2 guys and just be there sex toy
Lurker
0 likes
I'd wear a little black dress with high heels and nothing else. I'd hit a few clubs and then fuck just to see how it feels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would fuck my brains out and give head, just to see what it feels like from a women's perspective
Lurker
0 likes
i would be playing with myself all day and night with anything and everything. would be so sore the next day
Lurker
0 likes
The only thing I actually would enjoy would be more physical strength.

I don't care otherwise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
go on a street corner and yell free lay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd dress like a slut and get fucked in every hole by every kind of guy, machine and other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id lick and play with my boobs all day.
Id ply with myself fuck with a 7" thick dildo to experience what i give my other half and feel what its like for a woman to have orgasms.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be a bisexual slut for a week. I would suck and fuck as many cocks and pussies as I could!