Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you come home and find your wife/girlfriend with another man in bed, what would you do?

last reply
57 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What would you do?

49 votes remaining
Secretly watch them (13 votes) 27%
Fight with them (8 votes) 16%
Join them (31 votes) 63%
Leave them alone (9 votes) 18%
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would join in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've told my wife plenty of times if she wants to have a fling with someone else, she's free to do so, as long as has safe sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call everyone in their family and invite them over to see what a bitch she is. He wouldnt leave the house dressed or riding. Dont lie to me. Fuck whomever you want but never behind my back.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Jerk off while I watched then clean them both up when they finished.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Prove to him that I am better cocksucker than my wife.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Oops! Wrong house again. The neighbors really should lock their doors.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I came home and found another man in bed with my wife, he'd better be able to run at least 1400 feet per second in a random zig zag pattern.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
If I came home and found another man in bed with my wife, he'd better be able to run at least 1400 feet per second in a random zig zag pattern.

But if he was already in YOUR home and in YOUR bed and fucking YOUR wife, wouldn't that imply that he isn't scared of you, like at all? He'd probably end up fucking you too just because.
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Bitch at her for not inviting me to begin with, then dive right in....
Lurker
0 likes
I'd pull my cock out and put it in a hole he's not in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not cheating if you give consent. I wish she would! Would love to see her orgasm.
0 likes
If you come home and find your wife/girlfriend with another man in bed, what would you do?

Knowing my wife, she would have set it up hoping I'd join them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
she would be totally out the door
Princess D
0 likes
, you would be longggggggggg gone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Oops! Wrong house again. The neighbors really should lock their doors.
— The UGA supporter has the perfect reply
Lurker
0 likes
I don't share so someone will be lifeless.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well she has my OK to do anyone she wants and always asks me in advance, and she lets me have anyone I want if I ask in advance, it works for us and if one of us says no it is respected. If I came home and found her in bed with another guy I would just watch and join in if she asks. If she's in bed with another woman I would leave them alone as I know it kills her buzz if she is interrupted when she is with a lady. I have watched her and a GF go at it but it was something that they were both OK with. Anyway I know I will get some great sex later in the evening.
Lurker
0 likes
I would sit down and enjoy the show. Later on we would talk about how it came about. I've always wanted her to be with other men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
probably 'Leave them alone' and come back later to help them pack all their belongings
0 likes
Kneel next to the bed and wait for them to finish so I could perform my cleanup duties on them both
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Would completely depends on prior agreements and if this were just sex or if she loved the individual, but at first just take it in and go sit in the living room with a single malt and do nothing until we spoke.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One is leaving in an ambulance. The other is leaving with a suitcase.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would ask if I could join in.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
For the guys that responded that the night would end in violence of some sort or the marriage would be over, what would you do if you found her in bed with a woman?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

But if he was already in YOUR home and in YOUR bed and fucking YOUR wife, wouldn't that imply that he isn't scared of you, like at all? He'd probably end up fucking you too just because.

No Felix it would imply that he is the stupidest or foolhardiest motherf*cker that USED to walk this planet! Have you ever tried to take a bone away from a hungry Rottweiller? Same principle applies here. I'm old enough anymore that "life without parole" isn't that big a deal. And I can guarantee that my prison cell will be a lot better place than where he will be going!
Lurker
0 likes
Take pictures for the divorce lawyer. NOW if I caught her in bed with another Woman~ different story all together*