I want foreplay!

last reply
42 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i'll volunteer to be the stand-in forepaly man for both rp1 and shiva!

g
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sex without foreplay is a no no. A man should realize that foreplay makes is women hot and aaggressive. It's the build up to the fuck of a lifetime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alwayslooking
Sex without foreplay is a no no. A man should realize that foreplay makes is women hot and aaggressive. It's the build up to the fuck of a lifetime.

some of us realise and some of like it too....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex is a bit like that board game - Snakes and Ladders: Sometimes its your turn to go down a Snake, other times its your opponent. Sometime you go up the Ladder ... well, you get the idea.

Foreplay is the fun you have playing the game of Sex , the touching, the kissing, the licking, the peanut butter... hey how did that get in?

We all enjoy the game, we're all adults, we know the rules, and NOBODY likes people who cheat!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rosypink1
My sort of guy friend doesn't have the word foreplay in his dictionary. He pulls down his pants and asks if I want to fuck. How do I tell him I want hours of skin, lips, tongues, fingers. . . .first?

Fourplay....Fiveplay....more is simply better. Good sex is so much about the "mental" aspects of pleasure you are thinking about...foreplay simply helps get those mental juices flowing as much as the one's around your naughty parts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To play fore is heaven on earth!
I love women xxxx
Lurker
0 likes
You want foreplay? Great. I want an impromptu bj. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I prefer afterplay rather than foreplay. I like to get slammed then have all the petting, fingering, toys etc. etc. Once a guy cums doesn't mean it's all over women can cum and cum some more. With after play he'll be more relaxed all the I wanna fuck anxiety out of his system and you can teach him exactly what to do and don't mince words be sexy and direct. Maybe try that then you'll both get what you want then after a few times just switch it up on him and wala there you go!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
recently the woman ive been with kisses are so hot , i realized during one of our after 3rd time play as we were kissing , i became so hard and horny from the way she was kissing me . after three orgasms i usually need alittle time to reload lol. not this time and it was all from just kissing . but im a 4play guy any way , i can lay next to my partner and kiss, caress, nibble , and just look into each others eyes , you know that zone you get into when you dont have to say a word to each other , but speak volumes with your eyes thats the place i love .
Lurker
0 likes
I think this guy is a no go area, he adores himself, his penis is god to him, he is me,me,me first. He thinks as it is so big he doesn't need to do anything else.

You are dating a man with an ego the size of mars , I think you should cut your losses and find someone more suitable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
U know I like foreplay. I am one of those few guys who likes to get his woman off before he does. I figure if I get her off first, she will try harder to get me off. It has worked most of the times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Introduce a third party. A girlfriend of yours and make him sit in a chair and watch.
Lurker
0 likes
Without foreplay, we wouldn't have found out what blow jobs are like. We wouldn't know how great pussy tastes. Playing with tits, kissing, it's all part of it. Very few times have we just fucked without it. Those are times she's so wet that dick in her cunt is what she craves, don't make her suck and lay around getting licked. When I want to just fuck, well she wants to work for it. 99%, foreplay is going to happen. The best thing about it is that I get to be aroused that much longer. On edge until it starts!