I wanna play with your butt!

last reply
21 replies
1.4k views
4 watchers
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

So my husband is very apprehensive when it comes to anything that has to do with his asshole. He won't let me lick it, finger it, blow, nothing. He claims down there is "gross" since he shits every day, even though he's a clean guy. And yet, the man would buy a condo inside my ass if he could with how much he enjoys being back there. Have any of you guys not been into anal and were somehow persuaded? I mean I don't wanna peg the guy (okay I really want to fucking peg him while milking him DRY but I can bide my time until he gets comfortable enough) but I just want to give him one of those prostate orgasms really bad sad

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Use peppermint lube. Enjoy whatever he gives you for the mean time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Use peppermint lube. Enjoy whatever he gives you for the mean time.

Yes ma'am. Hopefully he comes around. Or let's me come around lolol

0 likes

Play with the underside of his ball sack teasingly rubbing while sucking him .keep him on edge he will eventually let you start to lick him where u want

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by DazzlingLove

So my husband is very apprehensive when it comes to anything that has to do with his asshole. He won't let me lick it, finger it, blow, nothing. He claims down there is "gross" since he shits every day, even though he's a clean guy. And yet, the man would buy a condo inside my ass if he could with how much he enjoys being back there.

So... he thinks you don't poop?!

I can't really offer any advice since I've normally been the one who needed to do the convincing. Sorry!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I understand his dilemma. Some of us think guys butt holes are gross and women shit rainbows. I dated a gal that required sharing a shower before sex then one day she was rubbing my back, then butt and balls and suddenly there was a tongue flicking against my bung hole. She definitely opened a new door of experimentation.

0 likes

It mat also be embarrassment. Men quite often get their prostate checked by a doctor and find that embarrassing. There is nothing sexy about having a grumpy doctor stick their finger up your rear. I think you need to start gently by frequently touching him there until he is comfortable and then experiment. Good luck.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

My view on it changed as I got older. When I was 18 I would say, "That's a one-way port, sailor!" Anymore I frequently play with it myself and have no qualms about my partner joining in.

My change in attitude came with an overall shift in perspective. I had been really evaluating my beliefs about a lot of things and my sexuality was one of them. Realized I was bi for one, and another was that my body isn't . It's my body and I should find any pleasure and enjoyment with it that I wish without shame.

Easily amused
1 like

The very first time I had sex, she stuck her finger up my ass, so that led me into really loving my ass fingered, and ass play in general. I have occasionally tried small toys.

As has been discussed elsewhere, I was kinda eager to try pegging. I went in with an open mind, I promise. But I really didn’t like it. Yikes.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

0 likes

Okay, the slightly awkward part no one wants to mention, but here goes:

How does he align his butt being played with and masculinity? For many heterosexual men, that is a huge barrier, and if that can't be overcome, then it's "Good Night, Irene".

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by CarltonStJames

Okay, the slightly awkward part no one wants to mention, but here goes:

How does he align his butt being played with and masculinity? For many heterosexual men, that is a huge barrier, and if that can't be overcome, then it's "Good Night, Irene".

Who's Irene? She seems fun!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Butt plugs...There are some small ones out there to try at first, maybe in the shower. Have you ever tried sex with butt plugs in? My wife says it makes her feel even more filled, which leads to a larger orgasm. A little butt plug to start and then work up to more "impressive" goals.

Staying comfortable is key.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by GrammarSchoolBoy

It mat also be embarrassment. Men quite often get their prostate checked by a doctor and find that embarrassing. There is nothing sexy about having a grumpy doctor stick their finger up your rear. I think you need to start gently by frequently touching him there until he is comfortable and then experiment. Good luck.

About the prostate: I asked in another forum, which is better (or worse) an old male doctor or a young, hot female doc?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Hasabrain2

About the prostate: I asked in another forum, which is better (or worse) an old male doctor or a young, hot female doc?

My first exam was done by a very attractive woman with a thick Russian accent. That being said I found the entire experience as sexual as having my car’s oil changed. Didn’t feel embarrassed or turned on.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

from my point of view if wants you to take it up the butt why can't he, maybe you need to say NO to anal as well

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by tritx2

from my point of view if wants you to take it up the butt why can't he, maybe you need to say NO to anal as well

Agreed. I've always been really creeped out by the guys I've known absolutely obsessed with anal. It feels more like an act of dominance instead of mutual pleasure when approached with that sort of attitude. I've always felt that anything you want from your partner you should be willing to do as well. Be it anal, oral, or being a dom/sub.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If it's good enough for me to play with yours, you sure as hell can play with mine 😉

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not a fan of having anything go in my ass, but if she knows how to manipulate me, I might let her use a finger to check out my prostate while she masturbates me. Sucking me off instead of masturbating me would convince me to try it quicker, lol.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If it happens in the course of things so be it. My last annual check up was done by a female Asian doctor which included a prostate exam during which I developed a raging erection. As she rubbed my prostate I ejaculated. She reached around and pumped me dry. Not a word was said and she completed the exam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm dying to have my butt touched, licked, and pegged but my wife isn't interested at all.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by DazzlingLove

So my husband is very apprehensive when it comes to anything that has to do with his asshole. He won't let me lick it, finger it, blow, nothing. He claims down there is "gross" since he shits every day, even though he's a clean guy. And yet, the man would buy a condo inside my ass if he could with how much he enjoys being back there. Have any of you guys not been into anal and were somehow persuaded? I mean I don't wanna peg the guy (okay I really want to fucking peg him while milking him DRY but I can bide my time until he gets comfortable enough) but I just want to give him one of those prostate orgasms really bad sad

My wife eased me in to it over time. From fondling my balls during a blowjob she would ease down and massage my perineum, gradually over time she would "slip" and graze my hole. Over time she progressed and without a negative reaction from me she increased the frequency and amount of attention she paid to those places. I derived pleasure from her attention so I never attempted to stop her, which she took as passive permission to experiment more and more. Eventually that lead to her giving me a blowjob with her finger in my ass massaging my prostate. Gradual experimentation while in the midst of ecstasy can work wonders... I no longer consider it an exit only hole.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by DazzlingLove

That’s so hot, I’d love for my wife to do that to me.

Years ago in an adult theater I had a guy do that to me, and wow!!!!! Loved it!