Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I have a few questions for guys...like for real about sex! Please help!

last reply
58 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mikej85007
Yes for all as long as her personality and brains were in check!

I like this best of all.

Lurker
0 likes
1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? (From surgery)
Yes any guy who finds any scaring on a women a turn off is shallow. Whether the scar is from surgery, an accident or on purpose, these scars are marks of life/living...they certainly do not cause and negative sexual emotion to me.

2)Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds?
I hope they are cumming every 2 seconds because of what I am doing to her. If it is a regular occurrence, outside of sexual activity, then I may suggest she have it looked at

3) Attracted to a Nymphet?
Nymphet - had to look this one up, as long as the girl is over 18, I think the higher the sex drive the better

4) Would you stay with a girl if she doesn't want to have sex until married?
Depends, if I shared her same beliefs they yes i would stay with her. However, there are certain sexual acts that I enjoy, and if I do not know if I will be getting them from said girl after marriage, then no I could not stay with her.

5) Pubic hair or no?
Pubic hair please. I do not want a FDT (Fro Down Town) but i do much prefer her to have some hair on her. Be it a well trimmed bush, landing strip or dorrito chip.

6)Uneven boobs? (One bigger one smaller)
This sorta ties into question #1, no one is perfect I do not care if her breasts are asymmetrical in any way. As long as I can squeeze them or suck on them, then all is good in my books.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? (From surgery)

Sure, I don't see why not.

Yeah, though if it's a medical condition then she should really get that looked at.

You mean nymphomania? Sure, though that might get boring after a while.

Yes.

5) Pubic hair or no?

Either one, doesn't bother me whichever way someone chooses to groom their pubic region.

All boobs are uneven. If you mean drastically uneven, then that's fine too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69
Alright, so here are my questions...

Have a big scar right down the center of my stomach that i call my millipede. So no problem with scars. We could have fun naked comparing scars.

2)Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds? So much fun. My girlfriend is pretty close to this. So it becomes fun to find new ways to make her cum and ways to get really intense orgasms.

3) Attracted to a Nymphet? Not really

4) Would you stay with a girl if she doesn't want to have sex until married? No

5) Pubic hair or no? Love shaved

not a problem at all.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Story Verifier
0 likes

Yes. It's a "Feature", something to look at, touch and accept as a part of what you are. It is not. A detractent.

Yes. What about being able to bring that much pleasure to someone is bad? You can learn to control that, make it happen every time you want it to.

Yes. See answer above.

Yes. If she's worth having, she's worth waiting for. There are many other ways to be happy and enjoy life. Save whatever until you are ready. It is never about anyone else's schedule, just yours.

5) Pubic hair or no?

Yes. Again, that's your choice. Do what you're comfortable with and I will enjoy that, when you are ready.

Yes. Everyone is asymmetrical. In some it's blatant, in others very subtle. You are what you are and anyone must accept that. Any demand that you be different is essentially slavery and I find that completely abhorrent. It's about what you are, not what anyone else wants you to be.

I read your story and enjoyed it. Keep writing because Words are what we are. Everything we are and the better you are with them the farther you get along your path.

This is what I am, how I see people. Acceptance is first, then the rest.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

That's not a big issue. There's much more to being attractive than having flawless skin.

Wait let me thinkyes.

Depends on what you mean by that. If you're talking about a child that acts above their age, then absolutely not. That's not ok.

Yes, if I loved her. But I guess I'd get married pretty quickly smile Too quickly maybe...

5) Pubic hair or no?

Change it up now and then. Grow a full bush, then shave it clean, then grow a strip...etc.

Again, not an issue. Besides, do women in general have even-sized boobs at all? Is that the norm? Not so sure. Guys have uneven privates too you know.

You shouldn't worry too much about these things. They usually turn out to be waaay smaller issues than you think.
Lurker
0 likes
1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? Probably not

2)Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds? Been there, not as fun as you'd think

3) Attracted to a Nymphet? Of course

4) Would you stay with a girl if she doesn't want to have sex until married? Never

5) Pubic hair or no? Bald is best

6)Uneven boobs? Not a fan
Lurker
0 likes
1. I wouldn't care. It wouldn't change my opinion about her either way.
2. I don't mind. I can say this without a doubt. Most woman cum with in 3 or 4 minutes and I don't have problem with that. To me it is what ever, it happens. But I've been with some chicks that cum fast and over and over. I don't know if it was 2 seconds but they were really fast. If cumming makes it more enjoyable for her then yes I don't mind. If she is enjoying herself it will mean she will more likely let me do her again.
3.I guess. I am willing to go as far as see needs me to go.
4.yeah if I wanted to be with her. And if there was a lot of affection.
5. It's all good.
6. As long as no other person gets to love on them. I am fine with any titties. I will say, yes, I like bigger titties because they can cover up my my dick. And I like the way bigger boobs bounce when I am putting the motion down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex-wife had a Mastectomy and it didn't stop anything.

Oh hell yes!

YES!!!

No

5) Pubic hair or no?
Love pubic hair!

Not a big deal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I would have been attracted to her before the scar, then I would still be attracted to her after the scar.

Orgasms are attractive, but every 2 fucking seconds might be a little too much.

Attracted - yes; Take action - probably not

That would be a hard one.

5) Pubic hair or no?
Some of both, please.

Not a problem
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One if my lovers had a scar from her naval downward due to a Caesarian section giving birth
When we first got together she was very self conscious and always tried to cover it
It did not matter to me... Actually I always licked her there when I went down on her
I told her that scar made her who she is and should be proud of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? (From surgery) - Attraction is far more than just a scar.

2)Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds? - why ever not? if she has them that easy, you can enjoy her all the more.

3) Attracted to a Nymphet? - I'd prefer a more limited sexual circle than just anyone.

4) Would you stay with a girl if she doesn't want to have sex until married? Yes, I married her. It was 47 yrs ago nearly though so different mores.

5) Pubic hair or no? either

6)Uneven boobs? (One bigger one smaller) - my mrs is like this ever since she had a lumpectomy, and it makes absolutely NO difference. We were on holiday in Santa Barbara when she had the stiches out, then went to Vegas for New Year, and that was the first time we made love since her op, and it was just wonderful. Nowt to do with Vegas, just her, mended.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A) Yes it's not her fault and if you really love her or are attracted to her as the person she is or the way she looks beside the scare. YES i would be attracted to her.

A) could be annoying specially if she is a screamer too. But it would be o

A) i love sex and have a huge lust that needs for filled so yes

A) if i really loved her then yes. there are other ways you could enjoy her then having intercourse.

5) Pubic hair or no?
A) A little is ok but not too much. "i don't like hair under the arms or Pubic in general"

A) No big deal really, men can have one ball bigger then the other so ;)
Really no big deal.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Interesting questions. For those of you yearning to know my response:

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Potentially, yes.

5) Pubic hair or no?
It matters not.

It matters not.
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

5) Pubic hair or no?

1. it wouldn't bother me a bit
2. that is a good thing right so no worries there
3. no worries
4. it would be hard to do but if your both serious in love no worries
5. clean shaved or nicely trimmed
6. that's not the worse thing in the world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69

Yes

Quote by DarkAngel69

Yes

Quote by DarkAngel69

Yes

Quote by DarkAngel69

So So, If she works in a Brother or Strip Club, then yes

Quote by DarkAngel69
5) Pubic hair or no?

hair

Quote by DarkAngel69

all are
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? (From surgery)- Yes, I would. As someone else said, we all have them

2)Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds? Yes, definitely

3) Attracted to a Nymphet? I am!

4) Would you stay with a girl if she doesn't want to have sex until married? Yes, there is the right connection

5) Pubic hair or no? Either. Yes, if trimmed

6)Uneven boobs? (One bigger one smaller) Hell, why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) Yes ^_^
2) Oh hell yes.
3) Sure
4) Probably
5) No Matter ^_^
6) As long as there real!

Ok. Now I realise why I'm called easy....
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69

Had sex with a friend who had a honkin' big scar down the front of her torso. Didn't slow me down an iota.

Even when she's not having sex? I might be attracted, but I'd also encourage her to see a doctor.
Seriously, I can't imagine being bothered by a woman who was sexually that responsive. I"ve been with one woman who had a hair-trigger, and it was just another experience.

As in "underage?" Not really.

Possibly. Depending on a number of factors. My wife and I didn't have P-I-V sex with each other until we got married, but we'd both been plenty sexually active before, and we found plenty of ways to please one another before we got married.

5) Pubic hair or no?

All of the above. Natural, trimmed, smooth; all have their different pleasures.

They're all uneven; it's just more noticeable in some than in others. Doesn't bother me a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if i found her attractive, yes. the scar wouldn't be an issue

attracted yes. annoyed by ... perhaps yes as well. i don't know for sure.

i expect so

no - but then if i met a girl who was very religious, that would be an immediate turn off anyway. it's the smug self-righteousness that often (not always) accompanies this mindset that I don't like.

5) Pubic hair or no?
no, or little

depends on the contrast. i'm a boob man so that would have an instinctive hit on me. other guys i expect not.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. It matters not. But when you've had a Median Sternotomy and bi-lateral pleurodisis, you can compare notes.
2. I wish I could keep up.
3. As long as she's over 18.
4. Sometimes the best is worth waiting for. Anyway the French and the Greeks had ways around the situation.
5. Not really into organic dental floss. It doesn't need to be totally depilated, just neatly manicured.
6. A lot of ladies have a difference in size, what's the problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69

5) Pubic hair or no?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes, but most women end up leaving or cheating or both after finally having sex.
5. No
6. Yes , its common for boobs to be uneven, balls are.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes

Yes. This wouldn't bother me at all.

Umm, hell yes. That's a huge plus.

No such thing as nymphomania. But if you mean a girl with a strong sex drive or one who is petite or both, of course I would be.

No. Not because I want to get laid right now though. I don't want. A girl who has hang ups or who has to be encouraged to express herself sexually. I want a woman who knows what she wants and feels no shame in going after it.
I'm also 50 though. I have to say though, I would have found that disturbing even as a younger man.

5) Pubic hair or no?
However she feels sexy. I prefer shaved, but it really doesn't matter much.
Doesn't matter.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course....life is scars and stretchmarks. Don't sweat it!

Sounds great!! But if it gets in your way you should see a doc about it. Otherwise, you and your partners should strap in and enjoy the ride.

Not sure what you mean by this but if it means a woman with a high sex drive...where have you been all my life?

Yes. There are lots of ways to have fun without vaginal intercourse.

5) Pubic hair or no?
Up to the person on whom the hair grows. Don't you think?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69

5) Pubic hair or no?

Honest answers, ready?
1) I am more sexually attracted to a woman's mind and friendly attitude; her eyes, not the color, but the depth; her genuine smile. A scar means nothing to me as far as sexual attraction goes.
2) orgasms every two seconds? Oddly, that may get old and lose some of its emotional power after a while. Never heard of such a thing, but its got to be better than no orgasm at all.
3) A nymphet? I'm ok with that so long as her sexual attention is on me or possibly another female.
4) Sex is a broad term. Are you speaking soley of intercourse? One of the things I learned from the Kuma Sutra is it's important to make sure both partners are physically a good fit sexually. Not just in fantasies, but if his cock is too large or too small for the female, there will always be sexual frustration. Would I stay with her if her wish was to wait? Love makes a peeson do strange things, so possibly. There are creative ways to see if we are a good fit, like get a vibe the same size as your man and see. Just curious though, a nymphet who has an orgasm every two seconds wants to wait? Just sayin lol.
5) pubic hair? Prefer smooth or neatly trimmed. Pube floss is a real turn off.
6) uneven boobs? If they are natural, no problem. However if she just got a really bad boob job, I may have to poke a little fun providing it wasn't a medical necessity like breast cancer and just done out of pure vanity. Nobody is perfect and I would not be with someone who was because I sure as hell aren't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69

5) Pubic hair or no?

1) Of course. It's just another part of her unique beauty.

2) Certainly not an issue with me

3) Of course

4) Yes, though she must be willing to have a serious discussion on what she likes sexually to make sure we're compatible in the bedroom

5) I prefer none, though a trimmed one is certainly welcome

6) I likely wouldn't notice too much anyways
Lurker
0 likes
1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? (From surgery) Scars are nothing to obe ashamed of

2)Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds? Would love to control her clock!

3) Attracted to a Nymphet? of course!

4) Would you stay with a girl if she doesn't want to have sex until married? I did that as a young men.. didn't work.

5) Pubic hair or no? Preferably no.. but a little strip is fine

6)Uneven boobs? (One bigger one smaller) Aren't they all uneven??