Login

How would you rate

last reply
23 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The last bj that you received?
The worst blowjob I ever had was AMAZING!

All joking aside. The last I had was from my Ex. It wasn't something she did often, but it was very nice.
Okay. Not the best, not the worst. He was better at it than me, at least.
Well she sucked me dry this morning before she got in the shower. It was better than most, she wanted cum and she worked it harder than normal. So it was great!
Never had a bad blow job!
Quote by chubswing
Well she sucked me dry this morning before she got in the shower. It was better than most, she wanted cum and she worked it harder than normal. So it was great!

Lucky bastard
With my cock in my wife's mouth, I like to slide a finger up into her mouth. It's very hot. My finger rubs the back side of my cock head while her tongue slithers all around. It's a collaboration, her tongue and my finger working together.
10/10 . My wife is an expert.
Quote by trinket
A “bad blowjob” is an actual thing? I thought if you got one it was good.

Anyone can put a cock in their mouth, but not everyone knows what to do with it....trust me. I was with a woman for some time and not once did she suck it more than just a few minutes. Being satisfied was only for her to enjoy and she wasn't going out of her way to please anyone.

There are some women that you go back to and some aren't worth the effort...thats the difference.
Last night...fantastic.

"Even the worst BJ is better than a good day at work."
Quote by trinket
A “bad blowjob” is an actual thing? I thought if you got one it was good.

believe me, bad ones are real!!
My wife gives her all and I must say its a 10.
It was great. I don't remember ever getting a bad one.
My last BJ was excellent! My current GF loves being a girl and doing the things that sexy, loving girls do. Her favorite position is her laying on her back at the end of the bed with her head tilted back and her throat straight. I step up and stick my dick into her throat. When a lot if it is in her throat, I step up and grip her head between my legs. My balls are rubbing in her forehead and I begin slowly thrusting deeper and then pulling back. I push in and out, in and out, very rithymically. I can't see her eyes though, that's the one thing missing. I love seeing her eyes when she's getting throat fucked. The look they give off say it all. . . . lust, heat, obedience and loving being a girl.
My last one? Not particularly memorable, and therefore I can't remember when it was.
I am being honest and not a WA here: Some women take great pride in their bj's. They actually spend hours learning how to make her man never forget her! I wish I could say that for the majority of women. But on a positive side, the best bj's are usually women who have been giving them a while.
I have noticed in my experience.. woman with red hair give the best Blowjobs.. Of course happy to be proven wrong ?
I am very impartial, but my wifes blow jobs are awesomely amazing12 on a 10 scale so good that I filmed it ha ha ?
I would say it was about the third best I ever got.
From my wife since she don't finish on a 1-10 maybe 5; but a guy friend of mine sucked my dick & swallowed my cum and that was a 10*
I would say it was the best blowjob I've received this year. My wife simultaneously used her wand vibe to tease my undercarriage while she went to town on me.

Felt kinda bad for her though, the use of the vibrator caused my shaft to desensitise to a point that while it was entirely enjoyable and she was quite enthusiastic, it prolonged my orgasm by almost 10 minutes.
She ended up with a bit of a tight neck and a sore jaw from working so long.
it has been some very long time....maybe 10 years since I had a bj and it was ok, but my wife refuses and has never given me a bj