How should I tell him no?!

last reply
34 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You guys realize that the OP has since deleted 'her' profile after being found out to not be who she claimed to be?
Obviously the advice can be taken to heart by other women but whether the OP is still lurking on lush is unknown.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
How should I tell him to basically "Fuck off!" only nicely? I have a hard time being mean...

Okay the op might not be here any more but I have to make a comment for the rest of the women out there...

WTF!!! NICELY???

Quote by Guest
He just keeps telling me "I'll be in and out, no one has to know.."

PLEASE, if any guy thinks he can do this, or even stupid enough to ask, PLEASE tell him "TO FUCK OFF!!!" Why the hell would you think you need to be nice about it. He wants to use you and abuse you, does he deserve to be delt with nicely? In this case you have every right to--and to be honest: MUST!--be mean, because he doesn't care about you or your feelings. And honestly you should never have any dealings with this PRICK ever again. If you see him on the street, use a napkin and pick up the nearst piece of dog shit and fling it at him or smash it in his face.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I keep getting messages from my ex boyfriend asking me to have sex and give him blowjobs. I am not interested AT ALL. And I have told him this time and time again. He just keeps telling me "I'll be in and out, no one has to know.."

How should I tell him to basically "Fuck off!" only nicely? I have a hard time being mean...

thanks guys!!
Rei♥

p.s. I love those new att commercials with the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" music... so cute.
haha. anyways.
thanks.

Say no, you aren't interested.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you are going to jsut have to completely ignore him if you are not wanting to be mean. though sounds like he is the type that needs to be told to "fuck off."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I keep getting messages from my ex boyfriend asking me to have sex and give him blowjobs. I am not interested AT ALL. And I have told him this time and time again. He just keeps telling me "I'll be in and out, no one has to know.."

thanks guys!!
Rei♥

p.s. I love those new att commercials with the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" music... so cute.
haha. anyways.
thanks.

It's time to stop being nice about it; that approach is obviously NOT WORKING. Tell him to FUCK OFF!!