Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many times this week have you asked someone what they are wearing?

last reply
17 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Okay boys....How many times this week have you asked another Lushie, "What are you wearing?" and please share any interesting responses....
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
probably ask that every day..lol but not to just anybody smile
I almost never ask it but I also don't chat much. So, just to break my streak, what are you wearing?
Quote by seeker4
I almost never ask it but I also don't chat much. So, just to break my streak, what are you wearing?

LOl! It is 110 degrees in AZ. I am wearing as little as possible.

and that almost always includes something girly and pink! ;)

Secret Little
mostly I think it is the room trolls .. when they want to private everyone ,, as they forget that this is the sex sight that isn't .. that ask those things
Quote by Crazy_Girl

LOl! It is 110 degrees in AZ. I am wearing as little as possible.

and that almost always includes something girly and pink! ;)

That would be appropriate here, too, though we're not quite that bad. Only 84 but very humid. I'm wearing a golf shirt and slacks (working) but will change to shorts or less when I get home.
Quote by seeker4

That would be appropriate here, too, though we're not quite that bad. Only 84 but very humid. I'm wearing a golf shirt and slacks (working) but will change to shorts or less when I get home.

For the record...I did not ask you what you were wearing. ;) However, now that I know this, I may be inclined to ask you once you get home! lol!

Secret Little
None. There's something about asking someone "what they're wearing" that doesn't sit right with me, it makes me cringe slightly!
Quote by Crazy_Girl

For the record...I did not ask you what you were wearing. ;) However, now that I know this, I may be inclined to ask you once you get home! lol!

Fair is fair. If I'm going to know what you're wearing, you're entitled to the same. How you use that information is up to you.
My guess is 15 times. Lame question I suppose but.. It often gets a response.
Good question and thank you for asking. I think I asked it once this week. I agree the room trolls ( I just learned a new term thanks!) have put a negative spin on this seemingly innocuous question. I am a male and as such am programmed to respond to visual sexual ques. It's been that way since we walked upright. Though originally it was physical traits that would visually attract a male (large breasts for feeding children and wide hips for childbirth). As we "evolved" cultural norms reprogrammed us to add other ques to our list of positive stimuli. Bright colors, form fitting clothes, articles that accentuate the female form. But in the end the male is still visually stimulated sexually. As long as I am not crass or disrespectful in how I ask that question I think it unfortunate that i may be view as less than sincere or shallow.

When I have asked this question of my cyber lovers it has been so that I may help create a scene that is as real to her as possible. I didn't care if she was wearing a white long sleeve T with sports socks. I can work with that. I want to be in her "here and now". And being as accurate as possible helps. If she wants to take it to the fantasy side and tell me she is in stockings and garter great as well.

I apologize for all the trolls. I get it really. But I do not apologize for just being a man and it does hurt a bit when I see this topic come up in chat rooms in a belittling way. I am always respectful and courteous as well as sensitive to the women who have blessed me with their affections. (Climbs off soap box).
5 lol.
Now when I think of it it's a very stupid question, I don't know why I find it interesting. Is it bad if I am turned on when girl tells me what shes wearing?
None. But strangely, some members have told me anyway.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Its used by people who cant find anything intelligent to say. Really childish.
Haha. Zero. However, I often look at my OWN attire and say, "Jesus, man, what the FUCK are you wearing?"
A couple but it is only with a few select people that I have chatted with for some time and it is generally to set a mood.
haha once, but it was in response to someone who asked me.