How many times a day do you Cum.. visiting lush

last reply
29 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Just out of curiosity....
A few times a day, but the visits tend to be brief. Just a hit and run here and there to visit Rump's, respond to comments on my stories, or post in a thread or two. That can change at times. For instance, if I have a new story up (maybe soon), I'll spend some longer times on Lush promo'ing it.
Lurker
2 maybe 3 times
Active Ink Slinger
I am getting ready for the first one now.
Site administrator
A day?... you are joking? If the question was 'A year' I would be able to contribute to this thread.
Lurker
As the pendelum swings, I yank at quarter pass the hour. Give or take a setting of the clock.
Lurker
you mean im supposed to count..lol.
im only here at night ,UK TME , so if I find some good stories usualy twice, ,
Lurker
Never thought about it.
Advanced Wordsmith
Depending on how hungry for semen I am...and if I got some from other sources...I'd say one or two, perhaps.

Lurker
Oh my god every chance I get I'm on here masturbating with someone and cumming MMmmmmmm so many I don't keep count
Maybe once a week. Cum at least. I visit Lush virtually every day though.
Quote by notjustanyguy
Maybe once a week. Cum at least. I visit Lush virtually every day though.
Active Ink Slinger
Days not over yet smile
5 so far and I am looking at "lilybean14's" profile photos....so 6
Active Ink Slinger
That is, I pretty much have an orgasm or two with my Magic Wand reading erotic stories on Lush
Lurker
averages out to once a day, maybe twice if I have time
Active Ink Slinger
According to some science article I should cum at least 21 times a month for a healthy prostate... I just like the enjoyment myself.. healthy prostate is just a bonus
Active Ink Slinger
I did not realize I was supposed to be counting. I just enjoy the time
Active Ink Slinger
Every time I am on here I cum at least twice. Probably cum 4 or 5 times a day! Love cumming while chatting!
Just came while checking out lilybean14's profile too!
Advanced Wordsmith
I'm new to Lush, so only six (6) times today...
Marx Sister
Not that often while I'm here. Lush is mostly a vehicle for writing, interacting with other authors, and interacting with my audience. It often takes me a fair amount of effort to orgasm, so I try to save that for my partners and just enjoy that my stories are helping other people get off while I'm here.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
NEVER, i'm not allow to, my Mistress/Wife keeps my tiny cock caged 24/7 check my profile and if you have any questions or care ti chat feel free
Rookie Scribe
At least once a day, but like anything, sometimes more (good), sometimes less(bad).
Active Ink Slinger
It depends on the nature of the visit and who I might meet here
Lurker
Only when I'm really horny and having a hot, dirty talk session with a guy or girl.
Cryptic Vigilante
Let's see...

I've only masturbated 3 times on Lush during a short fling with a girl which lasted less than 2 weeks, and I've been on this website for approximately 1,600 days.

This means that I cum 0.0019 times per day while visiting Lush, or once every year and a half.
Active Ink Slinger
Only 2 or 3 times ever.

Brandie