Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you guys get manicures/pedicures?

last reply
16 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Why or why not? And if you do, do you get it done professionally or do you do it yourself?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I will get a pedicure here and there, with the foot massage. It feels nice.

I do it because I take my bitches to get their nails done how I like it. (no joke) I'm gonna pay so instead of waiting around being all bored I get my feet taken care of, fuck it. American dream bitches.
0 likes
Nothing but regular clipping and filing by yours truly. Might be fun to get it done professionally sometime, but not a high priority.
Lurker
0 likes
I once did a manicure at the salon place but only cause my girlfriend at the time begged me. So I said what the heck lol
Lurker
0 likes
Erm, ... no. Just not the way I want to spend my time. Not my style. Not my taste.
If there is going to be a woman knealing in front of me I can think of about ... 47 other things I'd rather her be doing.

... 48.
Wait ... 52.
Lurker
0 likes
I do my toenails but just general clipping. My fingernails though, I keep them much nicer. I play the guitar, and am a fingerstylist. But unlike most who use their nails, I use the skin. It softens the sound. And because of this, I keep my nails so they can't inadvertently snag a string on my playing hand, and close so I can do my fretwork easily on my other hand. So they are clipped and filed on a regular basis. I also keep up with the cuticles and stuff too.

Now where the real goodies are, is with a facial! I used to get one now and again. And I tell you, nothing makes your face feel better than a good deep scrub facial.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have not....though maybe someday, supposed to be good for you hands? Or so I'm told.
SHEEP!
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a pedicure once. I loved it. I'll do it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I don't get all that. What a waste of time.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get pedicures being a diabetic footcare is very important and having a spa do it is better and cheaper than seeing a Dr
The Linebacker
0 likes
Sure, why not? I get waxed too.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Sure, why not? I get waxed too.

Lurker
0 likes
Love manicures and pedicures. Get them as often as possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife tries to get me to go all the time. I have said no thanks every time. I do it myself.