last reply
59 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gooblaster
I can definitely tell the difference. A woman who has had implants installed (for non professional reasons) is going to feel more confident in herself and her sexuality. People in general treat attractive people differently.
To a degree the general public expects attractive people to be more successful than average appearing people. Combining superior physical attributes and confidence gives a lady a leg up in life. This effect is quite noticeable.

The first part of your message I disagree with completely and suggests that confidence and boob size goes hand in hand? Above any other physical or, much more importantly, emotional or mental state?

I can't agree with that at all. My girlfriend was one of the most confident and sexy people you'd ever meet- and her boobs were quite small.

However, your second point is true. It's called the 'Halo Effect'. Some people have this a LOT (my last boss only hired attractive people, and genuinely thought that someone who looked good in a suit MUST be good at a job- we hired a few good looking cretins as a result), although others not so much. But within society as a general, it is an undoubted fact