Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many guys have done oral on another guy.

last reply
400 replies
51.1k views
14 watchers
89 likes

I love pussy but I also love sucking cock and swallowing a nice load of cum. Just can’t get enough dick

I have quite often ;I'm Gay

Being a bisexual Cuckold I have sucked a lot of cock.my hotwife often sends me to a gloryhole when she has a new boy in our bed and doesn’t want me around.

Quote by Meggsy
If yes - Are you Bi or Gay?

I love oral sex ... female, trans, male! So, I see myself as sexual!

I have most of my life and still love to suck another guys cock especially if I get to get a reward. Not money.

I have a couple of regular guys I meet at the moment, one is near 40 years my junior and the other a CD.

I have sucked a lot of guys but not enough guys.

Yes, many times before. And I’m closeted bi

I'm straight. Once at a school sports swimming class I had to share a changing cubicle with another boy. When we got naked we were both up hard erect. He asked me to suck him off. I didn't want to seem shy and I wanted to broaden my sexual experience. So he sat on the bench with his cock hard up and I knelt between his spread legs and I sucked him off. I slid my lips up and down his hard up cock till he came in my mouth. I didn't enjoy it much and I prefer hand jobbing guys to a cum.

I'm Bi and I have given another man head, multiple times

Yes. And I’m bi.

Yes and I enjoyed it and would love to have a trust worthy safe regular partner to do it more often with, especially a long term close friend like in my fantasy stories. I consider myself orally fixated, but if I really had to label myself, I'd say I'm orally bi as I love women and especially going down on them too!