Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many guys ever been with a crossdresser or shemale/ fantasized about it?

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm a 22 year old full time fem and passable cd. I love to hear what guys think and what are some of your fantasies are ?
Quote by TgirlMia
I'm a 22 year old full time fem and passable cd. I love to hear what guys think and what are some of your fantasies are ?

Are you busy today?
shemales are hot and the possibilities for hot sex seem endless so yeah, I'm down with that!
Never been with one but want to. I fantasize about it. I want to slowly pull her panties off over her hard dick and slowly suck her into my throat.
Fantasize and dream about it. It makes me so fucking hot to think about having a little sissy slut to lay with and work over. And let "her" work on me - might get these old bones stirred up and no telling what could happen then!
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Being Bisexual I have also been with a transexual and it was erotic and stimulating. When it comes down to it the experience is influenced just as much by the by the personalities and how each interacts.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
I have had one encounter with a transsexual
I have been and would love to do it more. I enjoy being dominant and enjoy being submissive, with men,women and CD's/ trannies. Depends on how she likes to play. All good.