last reply
74 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Too bad you have to do it with Tweezers!

do you have a habit of looking at guy's penises or are you trying to tell us something?

also, to stay on topic, it all depends. i can rub one out in a minute or take hours. but to quote that Sweet Brown woman, ain't nobody got time fo that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends if you want a quick one or not
Lurker
0 likes
Anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 hours, depends on my mood and how much time I have
Lurker
0 likes
not trying to be a dick (no pun intended) but 1,2,3 hours?? come on.. spend some of that time at the gym and not in front of a computer screen.. when i need to its 5-10 minutes and then back to doing something productive.. spending more than that is just a waste of time..
Classified
0 likes
Quote by j1991h
Anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 hours, depends on my mood and how much time I have

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
it depends obviously!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do people feel the need to judge what someone else does with their time? What one person considers PRODUCTIVE may not be the same thing another person considers productive. To each his own. If someone did nothing but sit around and jerk off all day then maybe that person has a problem. But I don't think I see anyone saying they sit around and jerk off for 3 hours straight even every day.

And why even naturally assume they are sitting in front of a computer screen every time they jerk off. There are tons of other ways to jack off. People have been doing it long before computer screens. If you think there is no other way to do it then you have a very limited self-pleasuring life.

Masturbation time can be very helpful to your sex life. And that can be very productive. I have learned a lot in my almost 34 years of life about what I like and don't like just by experimenting with myself. And that comes in handy when I have another person to have fun with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Descriptive pic Frank... ha that's a 3h for sure.

=====

30 Seconds? Brain must be on overclocked!

3 hours? Boy, that becomes a job! Hmm manual labor.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

What exactly would I be trying to tell you, please enlighten me........

I think it was a thinly veiled accusation that you are from the fairy kingdom.

Not saying you are... But you asked.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Lol, basically edging for 2hrs 30mins. Could blow at any time but I do take breaks, go softer then start again.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I think it was a thinly veiled accusation that you are from the fairy kingdom.

Not saying you are... But you asked.

Just think I actually was happy to see you back again and even went so far as to welcome you back.

Fuck how could I have been so stupid!!!

Just kidding magic man, I kinda missed you.....sorta
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Just think I actually was happy to see you back again and even went so far as to welcome you back.

Fuck how could I have been so stupid!!!

Just kidding magic man, I kinda missed you.....sorta

i missed Jack, too. next time, i use a rifle with a scope. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood. If I'm really horny, a couple of minutes. Then I may edge an hour before spilling.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Old thread, but still unanswerable as asked: How long does a jerk take to do what?