How long beetween cumming

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
HI Just wondering what is the longest time you have went without cumming or blowing a load . For me it was a week ,but am going to try for two weeks this time . If you have been able to hold off for a long time , what was it like and what was it like when you unloaded , Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The longest time I've managed to go without cumming was a month and I'm sorry to tell you this but after I did, it felt somewhat underwhelming. My intention was to build it up and have a mind blowing orgasm but when the month was up and I finally did cum, it was very meh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's quite a bit of neurosensory pathway development that goes into the enjoyability of an orgasm. The pleasure centers of our brain have to be in sync with our parasympathetic (makes you hard) and sympathetic (coordinates ejaculation) nervous systems as well, and without using these interconnections, they become less strong after a time. How long? Depends on the individual, but there will be a "sweet spot" where everything will fire strongly and with the correct timing but you won't be "used" to the feeling anymore and your orgasm will hit like a freight train. For me, it's a week or so. More than that and it just doesn't feel as smooth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@ aparootsaa: wow, thanks babe. I wondered why some time when I cum it's extra good!
0 likes
I think I've gone as much as month but not voluntarily (illness, personal issues). The first one back after a long dry spell often isn't that strong. It's more about cleaning out the ductwork, I guess. Then the next few are fantastic, esp. if I can get the time to really get worked up.
Lurker
0 likes
I've edged for about a week, then blew my load. The edging is to build up release capability. When I ejaculate, I like to see a lot of cum flying out of my cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't get concerned about intervals until the phrase 'multiple orgasms' means one in winter, one in summer.dHdlwvh2EwlIQAlK
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
About a week and a half for me, maybe two weeks.

It actually happened in the first few weeks I joined Lush: I had a slight medical problem at that time and was also feeling a bit depressed.

And as some others have said, the following orgasm wasn't any greater than usual; I kinda forced myself into it anyway.