1-6 Inches, my cum travels a rather short distance (9 votes) 43%
6-12 Inches, my cum travels an average distance (4 votes) 19%
1-2 feet, my cum travels a considerable distance (9 votes) 43%
2-4 feet, my cum travels quite a long distance (2 votes) 10%
4+ feet, my cum hits the ceiling every time (1 vote) 5%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

How Far Do You Ejaculate?

How far do you ejaculate, on average? Does it tend to vary a lot?
A few studies were actually conducted on the subject: let's see if this thread will gather the usual over-the-top responses from the Lush community.

Note: Ladies, feel free to provide feedback according to your past experiences too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my younger days I could lay on my back and the first blast could go over my head or land on my face depended on how long i held back
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the interests of this scientific research I keep it honest.
Not far, about the navel. I'm not a heavy cummer, I think that has a lot to do with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
After a couple of days without I can reach my upper chest/nipple zone
Are you liking my style?
Have a looky look at my stories then. Ah, go on.
No really, go on!

A Year to Remember

Alright, just want to get off? Have a look here instead then:
My tumblr photo blog
Lurker
0 likes
I'm afraid that declining years bring declining performance on this front, something to do with prostate enlargement, which is what most men come to in time - sorry guys, particularly the younger ones, this is inevitable. The one consolation I have found is that ladies are more concerned with how much pleasure you can give them than how far you can shoot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hit myself in the chin one time, a long time ago, but most of the time....I hit him/her in the tonsils.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swm456
I hit myself in the chin one time, a long time ago, but most of the time....I hit him/her in the tonsils.

I've had my tonsils removed but you can hit the back of my throat if you want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the way in to her womb!
ride em harder
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I would venture to say that for going the distance, in terms of shooting range, you can't beat a teenager! lol Maybe one more reason why I always rob the cradle!
Lurker
0 likes
Yup I have talent in this department. I can shoot across the room, over my head. It goes everywhere!

It makes clean up a challenge! If it goes over my head, or lands in my hair, I just resign to the fact that I'm going have to wash the walls behind me and go to the shower ;)

It's pretty intense actually!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Hytherion
Yup I have talent in this department. I can shoot across the room, over my head. It goes everywhere!

It makes clean up a challenge! If it goes over my head, or lands in my hair, I just resign to the fact that I'm going have to wash the walls behind me and go to the shower ;)

It's pretty intense actually!

Need any help at all cleaning up, just let me know
Are you liking my style?
Have a looky look at my stories then. Ah, go on.
No really, go on!

A Year to Remember

Alright, just want to get off? Have a look here instead then:
My tumblr photo blog
0 likes
On average, 1-6 inches. If I have a really good play and get really hard and horny, I can go further (I've had cum hit my neck before) but that's really rare nowadays. Dribblers are getting depressingly common.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Hmm, the responses seem rather honest so far. According to scientific studies, around 75% of men simply dribble:

"Alfred Kinsey measured the distance of ejaculation in some hundred of men. In three-quarters of men, the semen exuded from the penis; in other males the semen may be propelled from a matter of some inches to a foot or two, or even as far as five or six and (rarely) eight feet. Masters and Johnson report ejaculation distance to be not greater than 30–60 cm (1-2 feet). Distance of ejaculation however, has nothing to do with sexual functioning, as during penetration of penis in vagina the distance of ejaculation plays no role. Dribbling of semen from the penis is usually sufficient for impregnation."

It tends to vary greatly for me. If I'm fully horny and edge a little, I can hit my face fairly easily (if I masturbate), or I can shoot my load around 1-2 feet far when I'm standing still (if I'm cumming on a girl). Of course the first few contractions are always the more powerful, but I'd say that the first 2-4 spurts usually travel a rather significant distance, then the rest of them only travel a few inches to a feet.

It happened that I only dribbled though: this is likely to happen if I'm ejaculating after a second round or if I'm just having a quick masturbation session during the week. It also happened that the distance seemed to be much greater than my usual 'average', though I could never measure it accurately as I'm usually only standing 1-2 feet away when I'm cumming on a girl.

I voted '1-2 feet' in the poll, as this is my usual average distance when I'm having sex with a girl.

To be honest, I'm glad to be able to shoot for a certain distance (it makes for a great visual), though I don't really think it has much to do with 'sexual potency'. The shape of the urethra has a lot to do with it I believe: the narrower your urethra, the farther your semen will travel (think of the 'garden hose' effect). My own urethral opening is rather narrow.

Apparently, circumcised males tend to have a narrower urethra/meatus. You can check this picture to see the explanation behind it: intact vs circumcised.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I edge I can shoot over my head or at least hit my face. Usually my chest is the average. With my chest hair it's a bit messy to clean up though. Suppose I shouldn't complain at my age though!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've hit myself in the face but one foot is normal.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As someone noted above, as I get older with an enlarged prostate it dribbles... I'm just happy to be able to still do it at all.