how does it feel

last reply
17 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a senses of closeness that can not be duplicated anywhere else.... total surrender to my sexual self and the partner I am with. And a build up of energy that I know will give me a total release
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by kinkitten
Ok, so this is something I really find interesting and would love to hear what you guys have to say- how does it feel when you first enter a womans pussy?

Set a tub of margarine out of the fridge and on a kitchen counter top for about 7 hours at room temperature. Remove lid and insert your index finger, slowly down into the margarine.

And that is a poor analogy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by kinkitten
Ok, so this is something I really find interesting and would love to hear what you guys have to say- how does it feel when you first enter a womans pussy?

Set a tub of margarine out of the fridge and on a kitchen counter top for about 7 hours at room temperature. Remove lid and insert your index finger, slowly down into the margarine.

thats good advice to the dude whose GF has cervical cancer! and a hysterical mental image for me! BONUS!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow.

That is a real challenge to explain to a woman because the sensations are so different, but I'll do my best. You know the feelings of being aroused, when your partner tingles that very core. In that sense you and I are more or less the same. Even if you and I both have oral sex with a partner, the experience is not that different. The difference occurs when the penis gets so hard that it almost aches (I don't think there is something quite like that for your) and it needs to be soothed. True a hand job will release the sexual energy, but entering the vagina is so much more than that.

That moment, things change. There is the intense sensations of all of her body in contact with you, but not just the outside. As the folds slip aside there is a sense of joining, like you lose the distinction between yourself and her... at the same time there is the sensation of thrust, of penetration there is also the sensation that she is absorbing you into her, that your penis is no longer yours alone but part of her body and you no longer have full control of it. At that point all the edgieness changes, even while you're still hard it's no longer aching, it's enveloped in a warmth bath of both taking and surrender.

There is nothing better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sorry, duplicate post
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
interesting question and not easily answered. Physically warm and a safe haven but is more a mental thing the feeling of a sweet welcome mat as our souls become one. Entering like a kid at a candy store stopping briefly at the door then racing to the back of the store then up and down the isles wanting every thing inside till he is so of the sweet candy he explodes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Dear mercy... I'm never gonna be the same after this annalogy and as a baker making cakes just turned very interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a feeling that's very hard to describe. Your all shaky, excited that it going to happen. You slip in and feel the heat and wetness, the tightness and it is just heaven. You get a rush that makes you want to push it in hard, but you want to savor the moment making it as exciting for her as it is you. It's like well you can see I get tongue tied when I try to describe it. It's fantastic, and you want it to last forever. At least that's me.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
It's like putting your cock in Christmas morning
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It feels like magic.

The moment when you first penetrate a new girl and you look in her eyes as she is struggling to keep all her emotions organized in her head... That makes you feel happy to be alive, like everything is worth it. Like a machine that was built to do one purpose. A sexual poet. A fucking stallion.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
It feels like magic.

The moment when you first penetrate a new girl and you look in her eyes as she is struggling to keep all her emotions organized in her head... That makes you feel happy to be alive, like everything is worth it. Like a machine that was built to do one purpose. A sexual poet. A fucking stallion.

That's not what you told me. You said it felt like a catcher's mitt. What, you think I don't read what else you write on this site, butt-boy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Magical_felix
It feels like magic.

That's not what you told me. You said it felt like a catcher's mitt. What, you think I don't read what else you write on this site, butt-boy?

LadyX, wanna have a catch?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Magical_felix
It feels like magic.

I'm always up for that. It's not his fault, he's partial to the brown eye.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Magical_felix
It feels like magic.

I'm always up for that. It's not his fault, he's partial to the brown eye.

Ha, well I certainly wouldn't pass up any brown eye either!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oral4you
It's like putting your cock in Christmas morning

hahaha --- awsome
Lurker
0 likes
I´d like to take a moment and ask every male here to remember that first time you felt what penetration really was like. Back when you were a stupid teenager running around looking for your first experience and how unbelievable it really was.

It is a feeling that is truly incredible. I remember thinking to myself -- " WOW, no wonder this is given so much importance!!"

There is no better physical feeling in life!
Lurker
0 likes
A wonderful connection of body and soul. For me penetration of my wife is a needed and complete part of our love. Although it feels great when i penetrate one of our special friends, it's just not the same as with my wife. Therefore, i conclude that it feels different, depending on your mental connection to the person you penetrate.

Mark