Both, then take the median value (1 vote) 5%
Along the sides, from the... whatever, to the head (1 vote) 5%
With a tape measure all around until it's wrapped (0 votes) 0%
Circumference is more important anyway. (1 vote) 5%
Cake (3 votes) 15%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by phynix11
I've always measured mine on the side since mine doesn't curve in any direction.

Yes, but how many rulers did you use?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it much matters where I measure it because I'm not going to stay hard while I try to get a tape measure up against it ;p

But I think I would say the side, just because then the angle (assuming only up or down) will affect it as much.
Story Verifier
0 likes
It's called the "Corpus Cavernosum" and if you look that up on Wikipedia there are diagrams and explanations.

This is a video of how a problem with ED can be fixed. This is what I'm looking into. Prostate dancers a bitch!

http://www.peritourology.com/live-video-of-the-perito-technique/

It just proves my theory, stated above.

"My dicks a LOT longer than I've ever been given credit for!"

Can I sue someone about that?

I showed that video to a friend aNd she said she couldn't watch past the first injection. So here's a few Diagrams to ponder!

I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
To me the issue is not so much how big a man is as how beautiful his male member is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually measure cock with my hands, if I need two hands to hold it then that is great. Then with my mouth, if I can get it in my mouth without too much stretching fantastic, then finally with my sex. If he fits me, fills me but I can still feel his balls hitting my arse when he is fucking then he is the perfect size!!