81.4k views
3 watchers
15 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like

Love redheads

0 likes

Quote by TheSinnerSaint

I feel very good about redheads. Often they are intelligent and attractive.

Y’all need to focus the love and lust on us blondes lol

As for a red headed man I’m just not sure ginger women are sassy and lush …

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Redheads are hot!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Hair color has little or no effect on me but I do find red hair very attractive...only if the curtains match the carpets...no dye jobs.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm very attracted to red hair, but it has, without fail, always been a spectacular disaster for me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My first wife had red hair, on her head and her pussy. So did her oldest sister

Smut-slinging slut
2 likes

Quote by Icarus4

Hair color has little or no effect on me but I do find red hair very attractive...only if the curtains match the carpets...no dye jobs.

As a natural redhead, I've heard that line...as a fucking pickup line...so many times. My standard response is, "if that's your idea of charm, you'll never find out."

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

In my experience, redheads are passionate and firey. With such traits, it can be good or bad. Mind-blowing sex and wild passion followed by having things thrown at your head the next second. I think this puts a lot of men off. You need to be ready for both. Only real men can handle a real Redhead. You might not get weaker men go after you but the ones that do are either nieve or ready.

I can't get enough. Strap me in for the wild ride with a real read headed woman!

Smut-slinging slut
3 likes

Quote by ForestGuy2

In my experience, redheads are passionate and firey. With such traits, it can be good or bad. Mind-blowing sex and wild passion followed by having things thrown at your head the next second. I think this puts a lot of men off. You need to be ready for both. Only real men can handle a real Redhead. You might not get weaker men go after you but the ones that do are either nieve or ready.

I can't get enough. Strap me in for the wild ride with a real read headed woman!

You can sleep with a blond; you can sleep with a brunette...with a redhead, you'll never sleep.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Redheads are like an older muscle car - temperamental, frustrating, and sometimes dangerous, but great to look at, lots of fun, and a hell of a ride. Love them.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Is this a trick question or something….they rock!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think red heads are incredibly 🥵, and a natural red head is to be worshipped.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I have never had a relationship with a redhead, but in terms of physical attraction I find that they come in only two levels, There are those who are goddesses, being beauties more blinding than the sun, and those who are not.

Gentleman Stranger
1 like

I feel like there should be more of 'em... 😋

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes

The real question is how do red-headed women feel about me?

Don't believe everything that you read.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

The real question is how do red-headed women feel about me?

You're a certified mind reader. Don't you already know? 😜

0 likes

My wife is a redhead and I love attractive red headed women

Chat Moderator
1 like

Amazing women... strong willed, open and my experience is that they tend to live life on the wild side...

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes

I definitely prefer read heads. My wife is a red head.