How do I know what he feels

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My ex broke up with me but he would never say "i love you" Now he wants me back and still wont say it...what dose he feel?
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe he's afraid to say it.
Girls get that way as well. We feel soo intensely for a man, or woman, and we are afraid that if we say the "three words" that the good thing we have may dissappear.

just a thought.

Amber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has he been hurt before? If that's the case then I wouldn't write him off just yet.

I find it hard to say. I've been hurt royally in the past. There are times when I wanted to, and I knew I would mean what I say, but just couldn't utter those three words. Just wanted to say "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you soooo much!" It comes down to fear. Fear of being hurt, fear of the trust being abused, fear of commitment. Uncertainty.

Work at it. Have a talk to him if you can and see where to go with it. If you didn't have some hope for the relationship you would have cast him aside by now. Listen to your heart.
Matriarch
0 likes
What's Andy short for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
He is just looking for ass. He has realized that having you is better than the crapshoot in the dating scene.

DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER, he's just coming back for the sure thing!

Alone is not always a bad place to be
Lurker
0 likes
He is just looking for ass.

Zzzactly.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
He probably isn't saying that he loves you because he is probably going to break up with you if someone he finds more attractive comes along. Guys can be assholes like that. The ones with at least a smidgen of guilt will refrain from saying I love you because they don't love you and breaking up will be easier then.

I wasn't trying to be harsh just wanted to give you an honest opinion.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I agree with the other posters.

He's not afraid of his feelings...

He's afraid of being alone.

He'd rather have you in his life at this point, but doesn't want to give you false hope or seal any kind of verbal commitments that will get him into trouble if/when he decides to bail again. If he can't say it, he doesn't feel it. That's just the truth. We (as women) tend to make all kinds of emo-excuses as to why he just can't utter those words, but the reality is he just wants to have fun with you, with no strings attached.

If you want to 'get back together' with him, I'd suggest you tell him that you only want to casually date at this point and definitely keep your eyes open for other opportunities. Also, please don't believe the drunken "I love you" he might say in panic one night when he realizes you're not totally invested in him. It's a manipulative (temporary) tactic at best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I'm a guy, and I can never understand why men are so afraid to show emotions. I say piss on all that "macho" bull and just tell her you love her. Saying the three words women want to hear isn't going to hurt you one bit. Just be sure you mean exactly what you say. Women do have the knack of reading between the lines and are great at reading body language as well. I know men will say just about anything they "think" a woman wants to hear just to get into her cute panties (as if she's wearing them). Especially when they have been drinking or are drunk. Girls, do yourself a favor and never believe a guy who's drunk! If a guy doesn't have the balls to say "I love you" and mean it, doesn't deserve you anyway. And, if it's just a fuck-buddy or casual guy, he isn't about to say it anyway.

Reading Lush Stories!
Lurker
0 likes
He wants to get in your pants and do a little dance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lonelyforgood
Quote by Jillicious
He is just looking for ass. He has realized that having you is better than the crapshoot in the dating scene.

DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER, he's just coming back for the sure thing!

This was my first thought as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah...he wants to smack that booty.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think you'll ever really know what his honest intentions are. We can be bastards, at times, some more than others. He could have had an opportunity with another woman that fell through and now he wants to try again with you hoping to get what he wants, but again this is ALL speculation. However there is the possibility that he is an honest guy that hasn't made up his mind and rather than lie he's avoiding it. The question is: do you think he's worth the hassle or time to find out?