Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How can I tell.. if he thinks about sex with me, like I think about sex with him?

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I constantly think about sex with one of my best mates. We're both in long term relationships, have been mates with each other for quite a while, and started a buiness together. We talk about sex, my interests, my dreams. He talks sometimes, but is more shy than me (generally).. But he teases me lots about my sex interests, brings it up, quite a bit. Admitted to him I find him sexy and think of him that way, and he teases me about that too. I've said to him I am trying to behave.. Is he trying to behave too, or is he just enjoying the flirt? How do I tell if he's actually tempted or not??
Any clues at all would be great, I can't read guys that well..
Lurker
If he is (a) a guy and (b) raises the subject then he is thinking about it! I assure you.

However, best friend plus you have a business together! Don't go there! Super messy!
Lurker
Quote by hughizzy
If he is (a) a guy and (b) raises the subject then he is thinking about it! I assure you.

However, best friend plus you have a business together! Don't go there! Super messy!

I agree.
Active Ink Slinger
I have to agree with the guys, its sounds like he is interested but be real sure before you cross that line, you can never take it back.
Active Ink Slinger
I would also say "Don't do it". If you both share a great friendship and are in business together, why screw (no pun intended) it up? The odds of a positive outcome are slim at best.
Mobile tourist
channel that energy 2 ur work projects, ul go far
Mobile tourist
p.s he wants u,but w1ll he get 1t?