Login

How about a lapdance

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
As a crossdresser I have a fantasy of working as a stripper in a club where girls strip for men. I would love to experience the thrill of being before all those guys while stripping off my clothes. My question is if I were dancing in a club would you let me or want me to give you a lapdance? I would love to grind on your lap in hopes of making you nice and hard and horny. Any takers?
Sultan of Smut
It's not quite my bag, Melanie, but I'd make it rain with some $$$ on the stage for you. Do yo thang, girl!
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by MelanieCD
As a crossdresser I have a fantasy of working as a stripper in a club where girls strip for men. I would love to experience the thrill of being before all those guys while stripping off my clothes. My question is if I were dancing in a club would you let me or want me to give you a lapdance? I would love to grind on your lap in hopes of making you nice and hard and horny. Any takers?

Definitely would accept and love a sensual lap dance from you.
Quote by MelanieCD

Not that I tend to frequent such places (I get my lapdances in private) but a lapdance from a hot crossdressing stripper (or should that be hot stripping crossdresser????) would likely make my day.
The Linebacker
In Atlanta, the strippers get completely nude so the customers would have to be into crossdressers, etc. cause they'd see all.

Myself I'm 100% straight, so I only would seek out a female dancer only but if any of my friends wanted a crossdresser for themselves that wouldn't bother me.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
My roommate and I once accompanied a gay friend to a gay bar where they were having a drag show. My roommate did end up getting a lap dance from one of the performers. He was a little awkward, but was more or less a good sport about it.

Turnabout is fair play, the roommate and I dragged the gay friend out to a strip club one evening, and dared him to tip one of the strippers on stage - which, at least where I'm from, involves lying on the stage, face up with a folded bill between your lips, and letting the stripper grind down over your face as she retrieves it, and yes, they get totally naked for this. It was too much for the gay friend, who leapt off the stage, running away and shouting how disgusting the whole act was. I've never seen anyone look as totally confused as that stripper did.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
Guess the gay friend was not very open minded
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Guess the gay friend was not very open minded

Open-minded enough to visit the strip club, but not to have some stranger's vagina about an inch from his face. To be fair, I'd probably not be comfortable with some random guy sticking his balls an inch from my face either.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

To be fair, I'd probably not be comfortable with some random guy sticking his balls an inch from my face either.

Being bisexual, I'd happily have either a vagina or balls above my face. However, I'd rather it be somewhere private than in a public place like a club. Then the natural next step (me giving oral) can follow without violating any legal codes.
Lurker
your welcome baby !