Hotness Scale

last reply
16 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Okay fellas, when you think a girl is attractive, what is your scale in the choice of words? Cute, adorable, pretty, hot, gorgeous, etc.... How do these measure up?
0 likes
I don't have a scale per se. All of those mean somewhat different things to me so there's no "scale" just different words for different women. "Cute and adorable" denotes something different from "gorgeous" or "hot" but all can mean "attractive", just in different ways.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think if soneone finds another person is attractive, that it can be measured in some form of scale. However, each of those words have a different meaning. I wouldn't use those words to rate my attraction for that person, I would use those words to desribe somones look, attitude, demeanor, etc. If I were to call someone cute it doesn't mean later I'm not going to say they are hot
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I have to agree with the comments above. No scale exists of the words I choose. The language comes from the context. I want words to reflect the emotional and physical reality of the situation.
Lurker
0 likes
hmm i don't really have a scale. Every woman is beautiful in their own way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I don't know the girl then I will sometimes attach a number to her if she is pretty. But I'm all about personality in the bedroom and being open and experimental with girls I sleep with, so once I know that girl the scale gets tossed and it turns into a "want her, wouldn't say no, gotta try her" kind of system.
Gnothi Seauton
Lurker
0 likes
No scale or rating system here, just...O...M...F...G!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by knobby
No scale or rating system here, just...O...M...F...G!

Lol.. funny.
Lurker
0 likes
I was just curious. I get everything from...omg you are cute to wow your stunning. As a girl, I would think someone calling you beautiful, gorgeous, or stunning means you tickle their pickle more than someone who says you're cute.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DirtyRomance
I was just curious. I get everything from...omg you are cute to wow your stunning. As a girl, I would think someone calling you beautiful, gorgeous, or stunning means you tickle their pickle more than someone who says you're cute.

They all mean the same thing. The guy wants to get you in the sack. They won't say it but that's what they're thinking.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I always thought meeting someone super hot for the first time was a 'zipper buster!' If she was a 'zipper buster' then something hot was gonna happen!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont think there can be any scale for hotness... because for us guys what feels hot is hot.. heart wants what the heart wants smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the words you have used are interchangeable in my mind.

For me, no words can describe a hotness scale, it is all about looks, personality, and how a woman carries herself.
I seen what some consider beautiful/gorgeous/hot/stunning women instantly become none of them because they had a holier than thou personality or treated those around them rudely. Likewise, I've known women who physically aren't described by those words end up being that way because of they way she is on the inside.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I don't have a scale per se. All of those mean somewhat different things to me so there's no "scale" just different words for different women. "Cute and adorable" denotes something different from "gorgeous" or "hot" but all can mean "attractive", just in different ways.

Well said that's smilar to what I think, not so much a scale just different ways of saying attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I see a beautiful woman who catches my eye the usual comment is DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cute, sexy, hot, bam!, too expensive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Often times when I see a woman I really find attractive (in a I'd like to date/get to know/marry kind of sense, not just a passing fantasy/one night stand interest) I find that calling them "cute" doesn't do them justice, but then calling them "hot" almost seems offensive.

Like if I heard someone, or myself, say it to describe such a woman I'd want to respond with something similar to, "That, sir, is a Lady and you shall treat her as such!"

It's weird and hard to understand, even for me, but that's the best way to describe it. Some sweet spot between cute and hot but neither is really good enough to describe her, so it's either make up a new word or settle on one of the two.