Hitting the Wall???

last reply
38 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for all the comments! Learned a lot from my Lush peeps. I happened to read this article in a magazine while waiting for my doctor to see me, my annual check-up. I'd never heard of this wall stuff, just struck my curiosity so I figured I'd ask y'all 'bout it! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
My wife just turned 50. She weighs her high school weight. Her body is as hot today as the day I married her 25 years ago. I just dropped a load on her last night when she undressed and I saw that thonged ass...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chubswing
My wife just turned 50. She weighs her high school weight. Her body is as hot today as the day I married her 25 years ago. I just dropped a load on her last night when she undressed and I saw that thonged ass...

u r a stud!! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a guy as you know. I have a friend that was on Lush for years and at age 50 decided that it was a good time to leave.

I have never been around any woman that gets hit on more than she does. Even right in front of her husband. I am sure many of the men hitting on her know she is likely to say YES.

No wall for this woman

Of course looking 30 at age 50 does help some.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IMO a lady looks no less attractive as they mature. Perhaps look just a little different . The weight can sometimes hinder things but that can be tackled. Both genders tend to pile on the pounds much easier as we get older and requires a little work to keep them off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for my mind I don't think anybody hits "the wall"..... more a feeling of what's become age appropriate.

As I get older, women that are either a similar age, or within an age group that I could see myself being with I find very attractive, however it doesn't mean I think someone is too young or too old to look hot and attractive, rather that the pretty young girl isn't suited for someone my age....and visa versa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The "wall' is a total myth. Life experience, how you live and treat your body dictate when the "wall" supposedly happens. To me the life experience only adds to the sensuality and beauty of women. I've know women who were 70 that because of how they lived were more attractive than a woman of 24 because she hasn't lived.
Lurker
0 likes
And here I thought hitting the wall had something to do with running marathons?

Hell, I gone out with women all my life...when I was 19 I was going out with the hottest women I knew then. She was 35 and she looked better then than she did when she was younger. When I was a little older, 22, I was always chasing women who were in their 40's. To me they were just gorgeous. Better than the women my age.

Now that I'm a old fart...I wouldn't go out with a 20something unless he threw herself at me. I still prefer women in their 40 and 50s.

Wall? For a lot of women, there is now wall. My wife is two years older than I am and she is still beautiful and I'm a really old fart.
0 likes
Oh my word, please just ditch the lifestyle and beauty magazines, just stop reading them. They want you to feel like this to keep buying them. Stop. Reading. Them.

The most evocative, sensual and beautiful woman I have ever met was 51. Her aura, confidence and personality were completely beguiling. As we become older, we are more accepting of flaws, we are attracted because they add character. She had great curves, she looked after herself and physically she was more appealing to me than when I was younger and hanging around with twenty-somethings.

In many ways, she became my ultimate muse - I use her as the template for all my female characters I write. Her femininity was complex, layered and very powerful. She could be girly one minute, utter aloof the next. Not high maintenance, just alive and self-aware.

You do not hit a wall, you have choices, either wallow or do something about it. That is the true dividing line when it comes to age, you either stop caring or you fight, kicking and screaming and refuse to grow up.

Hint: the most interesting people are in the latter category - be one of them.