Her orgasm or yours?

last reply
253 replies
27.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Not even close: Hers.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LarsKaiden
For me, bringing a woman to an orgasmic state is the ultimate reward in a sexual context. I have always focused on pleasuring my female partners, and I've spent many hours pampering them to this end. The more I make them scream, squeal, squirt and beg, the better. Fact is, the more she enjoys the experience sexually, the more I am satisfied mentally. Otherwise, "Jizz happens!"

Opinions?

Her orgasm > my orgasm. It's gratifying when I make her cum. I.e., huge turn on to me. But more importantly it's about making her happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always her orgasm !! I thrive on making her orgasm in more than one way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are times when eating my wife until she cums is all I do. It's my favorite thing. I refuse to have sex without at least trying to take care of her first (and I succeed many more times than I fail).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The more I give her, the happier she is. So yes, HERS.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'll get mine eventually but if i give to her on a grande scale, she;ll let me keep giving and she'll want to send me to the moon with her later on. definitely her first
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I "HAVE" to make her cum first. It gets me super excited so that when it's my turn to cum it will be extra awesome. BUT I hardly ever get sex; so I take the situation on hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her orgasm. There are few things more erotically exciting than the sound of my wife’s orgasm cry. Seeing her squirm in her orgasm, kicking her legs and her breasts jiggle as she judders in her climax is incredibly erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I definitely want the woman I'm with to orgasm at least once, maybe twice before I orgasm. Getting her off is far more important than me getting off because I'm going to feed off her.