14 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
anyone can answer this i just needed to pick a topic

what do i do in this situation?
im a senior in high school and i had gym class yesterday at the pool and i didn't get dressed fully so i got on the bus in my bathing suit leaving my panties and bra in the bag i accidentally left it on the bus and some lil kids went through it and my bus driver announced to everyone today that all the little kids were going through my panties, and the lil girls were admiring my bra size. Im completely humiliated and I jut wanted to crawl out of my skin.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well for starters, the ones that were admiring you bra size were probably jealous and in awe of the size of your breasts. Personally I wouldn't worry or dwell on it, if you play down the situation and don't feed the frenzy it will eventually pass and life will go on. Just don't play their game and they will eventually get bored since they cannot get a rise out of you. So hold your head up high, stay strong and just remember, it's only high school and you'll be out soon. There's alot more to be worried about in life than what people may think about you.
Lurker
0 likes
aww thanks for the advice muffin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No problem...Glad I could offer something for you to think about. Hope you have a great day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sorry that happened to you. But, look at it this way.... it could have contained your ID's, money and other more important items. Now, when you get on the bus, Little Lady, hold your head up high, thrust your shoulders back and tits out. Be very proud of what you have and make all those little girls sigh with envy, and all they boys drool!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Ahh E, I'm sorry that happened to you. But at the same time, I second what Muffin and Iceman said. You're a beautiful woman, you should be proud of what you have. Be the adult one and hold your head up high. Let those jealous little jerks say what they want. They're insecure little children, and you've got the support of people who care about you. Show that off and continue on with your life. And like Muffin said, and I've learned this the hard way, there are more important things than what people want to see and what they expect. Move on and live your life.
Lurker
0 likes
I could not have spoken any words better than Muffin and Iceman to comfort you ,,, and try to remember this as a life lesson,, and believe it or not this isn't the most embarassing thing that can happen to you,,,,head up high sister ,,,this is a tiny thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely agree with what the others have said. You are a beautiful women and should be definitely proud of what you have. Sorry it happened to you though. Also kids will be kids, don't let it get to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swimming in this time of the year I would personally be more worried of losing my balls in my stomach! Just thought id lighten the mood?????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
elenai i agree with the other posters completely that you should hold your head up high and turn this sour milk into chocolate. elenai the bus driver is the most ignorant one here in this situation and maybe some of those kids will regret and think about this later in their lives. elenai in the area where i live this sort of thing would not be tolerated by any bus driver and if the bus driver is harrassing you elenai then you can go to your principal and the transportation director if there is one, elenai i have thought about this and i hope it helps. elenai you are beautiful and my mouth waters!!! thomas
Lurker
0 likes
Don't let it bother you, you are a very pretty lady and be proud of what you have.
Lurker
0 likes
If there were little kids on the bus, I have to ask: how old are you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's a smaller school district, or a distant route, it could be K-12 all on one bus. It was that way in one school I went to for a few years.

Where we live now, the High School bus comes at 0703, the Junior High bus comes at 0713, the Intermediate School (4-6) comes at 0720 and the Primary School (K-3) bus comes at 0809. I've got 4 kids on 3 of those busses, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
If there were little kids on the bus, I have to ask: how old are you?

18 im a senior in high school and my bus picks up the high schoolers, goes to the middle school then to the elementry school (3rd-5th) then to meadow brook(k-2nd)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sorry to hear about your bad luck yesterday. Everyone here has great advice, and compliments. All are true in what they say. Hopefully this situation will blow over for you quickly. Until then, just keep your beautiful head up.