Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you watched your wife having Sex with another man?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
No! But I have yours.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. (for the quip, that is — not watching.

I'm sure there'll be loads of chaps along soon who've had their wives incessantly rogered by all and sundry.

I've been in the same room as my wife when she was being fucked by another bloke. Unfortunately, I was doing the same to his wife and did not pay them that much attention. It was a long time ago. These days I wish I had taken time out to watch.
colin123
0 likes
Many many times, sometimes join in. Read some of my stories, most are based on true events.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both my husbands have done so many times, sometimes they have joined in and sometimes they only watched. The future holds bright promise that the same will be true again.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Once, but that was before we were married, so I guess not. I enjoy the fantasy and have all along, but I think I would have enjoyed the reality much less over the years as jealousy and insecurity reared their ugly heads. Now it no longer matters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure she won't do another guy unless I am around, have joined in a few times, all good.
0 likes
Not my wife, but with a girlfriend a long time ago. She often loved 3 of us fucking her, then laying with her legs open with spunk over her tits, on her lips and running out over her pussy lips.