Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you had sex with someone you not suppose to,e.g wife of a friend,married co-worker etc ?

last reply
95 replies
13.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, a few times. The first two times I cheated on my wife was with two of her best friends. They were gay men. A few years later when I was a professional musician I had sex with a woman who was friends with the band. Then a few groupies on the road.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my flatmates guy friend who was visiting. they weren't close enough to describe him as a boyfriend but they were close and it was shitty but I had an impulsive way back then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guess it's confession time, yes with a married co worker, and several times with single and married mom's on teams I've coached. Even a few clients from time to time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes. This morning. With my ex boss. We've not seen one another for 20 years. It was fan-fucking-tastic. I came hard, and then he shot his cum in my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BritAlex
Yes. This morning. With my ex boss. We've not seen one another for 20 years. It was fan-fucking-tastic. I came hard, and then he shot his cum in my face.

Wow! Must've been an intense experience after all that time?! Were you lovers when you worked for him before and will you seem him again?
Lurker
0 likes
Had sex with an employee of a close friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes:
coworker at a conference
friends wife
college professor
son's friend's mother
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I have.
Lurker
0 likes
Who says who I'm supposed to or not? When my wife would bring coworkers home for me to work over, it kind of knocked down the lines. Know what I mean?
0 likes
A business partner. It blew up in our faces six months later when it led to me feeling for her. I think the mistake was me made out for two hours first instead of just fucking. Thought it was the dumbest decision of my career life but she turned out to be a psycho with borderline personality disorder (she told me the diagnosis). We parted ways then she ended up filing for bankruptcy a year later after burning bridges with some clients and almost all her employees.

So I guess my one night stand actually saved me a future bankruptcy