Lurker
0 likes
Would help to know what you define as ' '
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Jason said... Define ??? it could be a million different things
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Just a friendly warning that mention of or will get this thread deleted and and the poster warned about breaking site guidelines. Please bare that in mind before responding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Just a friendly warning that mention of or will get this thread deleted and and the poster warned about breaking site guidelines. Please bare that in mind before responding.

I've had sex that doesn't break the guidelines, in laws are allowed I think.
Lurker
0 likes
is in the mind of the beholder, as long as her or she doesn't mind is it
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I once participated in a cuckold with my long-term [Content Removed] lover and a [Shocking Content]. They were [Damn That's Gross] each other, and I couldn't help but [You're Going Too Far SP]. It literally ended up with the three of us bathing in our [How Is That Even Possible!?].

Does that qualify as ?

Seriously, I fear this thread will not end well...
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I masturbate a lot. I've heard that's and causes blindness and hair to grow on my hand.

Of course, I'm not blind and my palm doesn't need shaving, so I'm thinking that wasn't entirely accurate.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Not too sure about this one. Taboo gets pretty intense for me...especially when I'm the one with the buzzer.

But in all seriousness, everyone has their own definition of . It depends largely on environmental factors such as how you are raised and where you grew up. For some, interracial sex is while it's not that big of a deal for others.

It really depends. So I think the OP is simply asking what have you done sexually that can be considered by your standards? All within Lush guidelines, of course.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

But in all seriousness, everyone has their own definition of . It depends largely on environmental factors such as how you are raised and where you grew up. For some, interracial sex is while it's not that big of a deal for others.

It really depends. So I think the OP is simply asking what have you done sexually that can be considered by your standards? All within Lush guidelines, of course.

For me, it's anything that involves either [Content Removed], [Shocking Content], [Damn That's Gross], [You're Going Too Far SP] or [How Is That Even Possible!?].

Seriously. Essentially all the things that Lush forbids, plus things that are really gross and/or dangerous. Think "2 girls 1 cup meets The Passion of the Christ". I've seen neither of those movies, by the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup, me too. I'd tell you more but I would incriminate myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Not too sure about this one. Taboo gets pretty intense for me...especially when I'm the one with the buzzer.

Can I borrow that buzzer?

In that case, no - I've never had sex as there are certain things I will NOT do (forced sex, coerced sex are right out and anyone who has sex with a minor should be hung, shot and drawn-and-quartered - 16-17 year old with a 19-21 year old boy/girlfriend is okay, it's when you get into the upper ages with a minor that it's a problem).

In the areas where my standards are different than the general populace, it's not .
Lurker
0 likes
no, nothing serious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Taboo or not .......that is the question
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

Oh. You're one of those folks where playing Taboo becomes unenjoyable, eh?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
I masturbate a lot. I've heard that's and causes blindness and hair to grow on my hand.

Of course, I'm not blind and my palm doesn't need shaving, so I'm thinking that wasn't entirely accurate.

Or you're not doing it enough?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. (and that's all I will say on the matter!)
Lurker
0 likes
Does sex with your sister in law count?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and will leave it at that
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and will leave it at that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and thats all ill say
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kyle33
Does sex with your sister in law count?

Now which would be more , with your wife's sister or your brother's wife or are they both as bad?
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Oh. You're one of those folks where playing Taboo becomes unenjoyable, eh?

I'm just hella competitive...and so is everyone I play with, usually. The unnecessary competitiveness of it is what makes it fun...because at the end of the day it's just a random word game.

So you and your judgment can take a hike, Mad Marty.

0 likes
Quote by JasonM

Can I borrow that buzzer?

I am the keeper of the buzzer. The buzzer is mine. It belongs to me.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes

I'm just hella competitive...and so is everyone I play with, usually. The unnecessary competitiveness of it is what makes it fun...because at the end of the day it's just a random word game.

So you and your judgment can take a hike, Mad Marty.

Well, I am colored by an asshole friend who buzzed anyone and everyone the entire game...You wanna kill that damn buzzer after 5 minutes.

Like nails on a chalkboard.
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Well, I am colored by an asshole friend who buzzed anyone and everyone the entire game...You wanna kill that damn buzzer after 5 minutes.

Like nails on a chalkboard.

I wish I had one on me right now...I'd buzz the shit out of it.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Kind of. When I was about 9 or 10 my 15 year old baby sitter taught me how to please her. I guess that could amount to statutory (the forbidden word) or at least molestation. But I was a minor younger than her so......? Of course she molested a minor but she was a minor too so......?

I know we did some shit in there. I know it was because I enjoyed the hell out of it, I just can't decide what it was.

That's a true story too.
I am always a gentleman.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

You knew someone was gonna not read the rules ...

thanks for deleting it!!

Like really????? good grief!! how so .... ZnXTdB2BbpttSRQr .... is crazy shit .... I don't want to hear about that!!