Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever ejaculated without having an orgasm

last reply
33 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I had this happen while on a cruise last month, hot sex with my wife, had at least two of what you mentioned in a row, turned sixty one this year.
My wife was very surprised and not sure I was okay, what ever it was, it felt great.

Quote by Smoocher
I've had the "O" without ejaculation ... kinda like stuff made a wrong turn and missed the exit door. I just can't wrap my brain around "how" you would ejaculate w/o something forcing it out...that internal / spasming occurance that is the "O" moment.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Yes but pretty much exclusively within the confines of edging, both during sex and solo. It's a noticeably weaker eruption than a full release but the upside is that after a few seconds I'm ready to keep going.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

My primary care physician is a female. She is young and attractive. I can help loosing my load every time she give me a prostrate exam.
Yeah, that's happened to me...the nice sensation of éjaculation couldn't really be qualified as a proper orgasm...