Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever caught a woman masturbating in her car on the highway or in traffic?

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
1 watcher
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I take a lot of day trips traveling on the highway and I've done this a few times where I have been seen by men in trucks and my experience is they are usually embarrassed or get really nervous if they think I noticed them watching, even though I was the one really embarrassed. But, one guy was very aggressive, honked his horn to get me to look, then was flicking his tongue in a licking motion, and was trying to get me to roll my window down. It was a rush, but I got really nervous and lost him in traffic. Which is the more common reaction men would have to catching a women? And, how would a guy most desire the woman to act... like she doesn't see him? See him but be shy? See him and acknowledge with a smile and let him watch?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I used to drive a semi for years and several time I got a show. I look and honk at the lady to let her know I see and apricate it.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I havent seen a woman masturbating on the highway yet, but if your in the area, let me know and ill be sure to find you on the road, lol... I think if I "caught" a woman playing while she is driving, Id have that urge to continue to watch her... Of course her reaction would dictate my action, meaning if she appeared annoyed I was watching, id drive off... If she seemed shy but smiling, id continue to enjoy the show... If she acknowledged with a smile, id grin more... If she waved me over, id find a parking lot and quickly! lol... Enjoy your drive!
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, but I once fingered my wife to orgasm while she was driving - does that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I'm never that lucky. My usual drive-time scenery is the kind that makes me want to shout expletives, but not in a good way.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Not sure. I saw one woman in the passenger seat with her face in the lap of the woman driving while we were backed up at a stoplight to enter the interstate. There was some interesting head movement from the passenger and the driver couldn't sit still. I don't believe she was reaching for a dropped cell phone for what seemed like five minutes.