Have you ever been with a woman with a big clit

last reply
17 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And what did you think, was there any difference sexually?
0 likes
Yes, she loved and squirted when I sucked on it and chewed on it a bit. It was awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. My friend Di has a very long clit. Nearly as long as my nipples. I love sucking it until she cums and squashes my face against it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Define big, I would call myself a tic-tac girl whereas my partner Jen is a jellybean girl, both give sweet delights
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One had a clit as big as my thumb with large labia. She loved having them rubbed and licked. She was quite a lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leggielibby
Define big, I would call myself a tic-tac girl whereas my partner Jen is a jellybean girl, both give sweet delights

Nice

I'll never look at a tic tac or jelly bean the same.
Lurker
0 likes
It has been my experience that women with bigger clits seem to get wet more often. One lady with a huge clit I was with explained that when she wore tighter panties/pants, they rubbed her tighter and would keep her aroused all day. She would soak in them so she would only wear dark colors.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, the gal I am seeing at the moment has a big clit, about an 1 inch. she loves it when I literally suck on it, gets her to shoot all over my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several, or more than several. Met one that a had a clit well over a inch when erect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and I loved it. Sucking it like a little cock. It even looked like a little cock with a limitless crown. What I’d really like is to have sex w a hermaphrodite.
0 likes
Yes, super sexy to play with when I was eating her pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with a girl whose clit was small until you got her turned on. Then it was about as big around as a pencil, and about 1.5 inches long. It would get hard, as you played with it, Like a little cock. I love to eat pussy, so this was awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i have and i didn't notice many differences except that it was easier to know where to go to stimulate her, although she seemed to have less sensitivity than other women i had been with, but i didn't know if it was her thing or it was because of her large clit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! I actually prefer bigger clits. It's much easier to get her off if she has a big clit. And I love sucking clits
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet, despite extensive sampling. Further research is obviously required.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't yet but I've always wanted to suck a really big clit.
Lurker
0 likes
No but I want to suck on a BIG clit so VERY MUCH~