Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you been part of a dp and did you enjoy it?

last reply
25 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Clumeleon
0 likes
No.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum
No.

no you haven't been, or no, you didn't enjoy it? BE PRECISE!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
BE PRECISE!

No.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum

No.

stubborn ass. *toilet papers your hovel*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been, it was more something the girl wanted. I'd do it again if who I was with wanted, but not something I need.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A number of times with a couple of different females I was dating. This may strike some out there as odd but I always felt I enjoyed the mmf times the most because in my view I felt the female had more options for enjoyment but I found the women told me more often than not that they enjoyed the fmf experiences. either way I believe every situation was a good time for all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DP as in mouth and vagina or anal. Never a double vagina, or anal and vagina. Am hopeful soon.
Devil's Advocate
1 like
During my late 20's I was fortunate enough to enjoy what I considered to be the perfect storm. I was dating a tiny redhead (think Piper Perri small), It was her, myself, and another ex-boyfriend of hers who turned out to be a really cool guy. He liked anal with her, but she didn't like her pussy neglected.
I had experimented with my ex-wife & didn't enjoy it as much as vaginal. Like I said, perfect storm.
Did I enjoy it? After getting past one critical moment I absolutely fucking loved every part, every pump, and every stroke.

*CRITICAL MOMENT* Because it's an easier position, the girlfriend sammich started with her facing down stradling me in the anchor spot. I'm not super long, but I'm extra thick. Whereas she stood 4'9-4'10" and wouldn't weigh 90lbs. soaking wet & holding a brick. We never lived together so we normally enjoyed weekends by planning nice things & staying in nice hotels.
Before I got the surprise of how much tighter she could actually feel, I got a shock that almost ruined the whole thing. She was on top getting used to me again when he tells her to hold still a second so he could get in. The three of us were and had been nervous that entire Friday and when I'm nervous, I joke. I asked "What the matter, soldier, can't hit a moving target? We're both former army infantry so the joke seemed apropos if not funny, but they both chuckled which gave me permission to also". Her laugh morphed into a very sexy moan when she felt his dick pressure against her asshole. I was so caught up in how sexy she sounded the new sensation was, not ignored exactly, but secondary for certain. Yeah, that sensation got an immediate promotion when it felt like his cock was actually rubbing against mine! The shock prevented me from asking if we were both fucking her pussy. I soon after learned that the flesh that separates vagaina from anus is very thin & plyable. I presume it has to do with making room for a baby. Ah, what we learn from the human body. I'm drawn to Hamlets soliloquy " In form and moving how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel, In apprehension how like a god" the wonder of it all humbling me ...today. BACK THEN I WAS SCARED SHITLESS!! No one prepared us for any of this.

Another wonder of the human condition is how incredibly fast the brain can blow through an impromptu checklist when properly motivated. He's not worried, or if he is he's playing it off very well. She should be screaming if we were both stretching open her little pussy. Or did he somehow rip through, wait, no. Again, no screaming. As excited & turned on as I had begun, fear had begun to soften my cock. Would my dear readers think ill of me if I confessed to you for the first time ever that I felt greater shock over my cock going soft than I felt when I considered him ripping her? Intense apprehention shattered by my fellow bread slice by his encouragment "C'mon, man, let's fuck her!"to which I responded with movment in & out of her super tight, yet equally super wet cunt. We slowly increased tempo & thrust throughout the night. It got intense, but I'm afraid I have to leave it there for tonight. I'll write the complete story for you all soon.

That which did not kill me didn't try hard enough
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Was with two women and a strap on, loved it and so did they
Lurker
0 likes
Did it once with a woman I met at a swinger party. She really seemed to enjoy it, however it wasn't nearly the best sex I've had. I would imagine women that have had this experience would be able to give a much better answer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes. Was fun for me the times I was involved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes. Was fun for me the times I was involved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

stubborn ass. *toilet papers your hovel*

TP mine. I need it improved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few times, ok quite a few times all included my wife at the time. I must get off my ass and write my stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes / Yes... 3-P ? Ab-So-F*cking-Lutely-YES / LOVED IT!
I've even been the "Clean-Up" Hitter! Grand-Slam!!! (Yes, It's ALL of what you think that it means.) YUM!
{ Oink! Oink! } (oops)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, in my early years of college. My best friend and a girl I was dating. Not going to lie, during the experience I enjoyed it quite a bit. Afterwards not so much. My girlfriend and I enjoyed the experience but never felt the need/want to do it again, at least with another guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes and Oh ! Oh ! Oh ! Yes ! Yes ! Yes !

The incredible sensation of feeling another erection on the other side of that thin membrane.

Being the bottom layer, I could gaze into the lady's face and the look of sheer rapture on her countenance.
Feasting on a hard nipple, caressing the other and sliding a hand between us to massage that love button.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Not a DP but received a double BJ once.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes and yes. The first time was with my ex girlfriend and a security guard who caught us fucking in a public place. It was a wonderful experience.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes FMF, The two Fs got going and after awhile I left and got a hamburger and fries. Interesting but not exciting.

The Linebacker
1 like

Yes. FMFs are great! Done straight MFMs too.

0 likes

Yes, I have. My gf at the time wanted a threesome with another guy. She says it's the biggest orgasm she ever had.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes and very much so YES.