Hairy?

last reply
79 replies
14.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Fireman
0 likes
I like a women shaved. That way I don't get any hair in my mouth when I'm eating her pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I appreciate the bare look. If she is going to take the time to primp and shave knowing it is my preference, then I reciprocate and make sure she has an equally enjoyable dinner.
Lurker
0 likes
i like it shaved and smooth, but i am sure that this has something to do with my personal practice for myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the intense enjoyment of going down on a woman, I have had the opportunity for all types and have enjoyed..... I have enjoyed..... and I do so enjoy.... In order of preference, but like usual, the woman's choice is fine for me,
Trimmed, natural and then shaved!
Run
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i prefer mostly shaved, with that little downy patch of soft fuzz left above so it tickles my nose! but, im a freak though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO!!!! Glad I started this thread over a year ago!
Lurker
0 likes
Been a year since you shaved, fystee? Damn!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not been a year since I shaved Rocco! That just wouldn't be right....lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely Shaved, I hate geting hairs caught in my throat. Hell, I shave myself.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to shave my ex when he was tied up hee hee that was fun for me and for him as i used to blind fold him as well haha used to get him so damn horney it was fantastic.
Lurker
0 likes
Im shaved always, but I could do both, hairy and shaved woman. If I like her its an easy choice indeed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
shaved, i love it when its kept up, makes me wanna stay down there longer!

js seems more clean when its shaven
Lurker
0 likes
shaved is the only way, hair hides a sexy body!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shaved.....so fucking hot!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Hey guys! Just curious. Do you like your women shaved, somewhat shaved, or just full grown?
Yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Geezer
Quote by fystee
Hey guys! Just curious. Do you like your women shaved, somewhat shaved, or just full grown?
Yes

LOL....yes what?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by Geezer
Quote by fystee
Yes

LOL....yes what?
Like em shaved or somewhat shaved or full grown. Hell, I like em all
Lurker
0 likes
Best if totally shaved but if not then neatly trimmed is ok too. A landing strip or other designs are always a turn on too.
Lurker
0 likes
My ex-wife shaved once or twice and I absolutely loved it and spent as much time down there as she let me. She wouldn't let me shave her as she was concerned with nicks even when she did it. The other one I've been with didn't have it shaved. I agree with the toothpick problem, I get frustrated when I have to pull a strand of hair from my teeth when I'm trying to please her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I prefer somewhat shaved...there's something very arousing about wet pussy hair, yet on the other hand there's nothing worse than getting a stray hair caught in your throat. But I DO prefer a close cropped, neatly trimmed patch.
Lurker
0 likes
nothing but smooth as a babys butt or a landing strip up top... anything else and the "pricklies" lol actually can irritate your cock... any more hair than that and ill turn you down then and there!
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed for taste and texture!
But waxed has a special appeal!
Lurker
0 likes
Hairy. I like the feel of her pubes along my shaft as I slide in, and the way her pubes brush my knob when she’s on top.