Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys...do you like to be spanked as part of foreplay?

last reply
4 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys...do you like to be spanked during foreplay? I enjoy being spanked by both men & women during foreplay. I am a submissive person in the bedroom so I guess that is why. Being over someone's knees with my penis being squeezed between their thighs as they spank me with hands or a paddle is divine. It sends electric like shocks to the tip of my penis. Then I am putty in their hands. They are in control and can have their way with me. I am always looking for someone, man or woman to fill me need.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I love to get spanked. I also am of a submissive mind and like at least a small amount of pain and titilation.
I like the idea of a leather belt across my bare ass! Don't know what it is but it always gets my member standing up straight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I loved getting spanked. I have used it as foreplay before getting fucked. It is a turn on to feel my ass burn before I feel a cock or strap up my ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! Spanked, scratched, balls squeezed,hair pulled, moderate rough sex is great!
Lurker
0 likes
I have yet to be "spanked", but I do enjoy a good smack on the ass. The sting releases endorphins and I enjoy it. The same as I like my nipples pinched or bit. A bit of pain can really (for me) enhance the sexual experience. I am NOT however into SM.