Guys your feelings on pubic hair on women

last reply
343 replies
36.6k views
3 watchers
24 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I love women with hairy pussies. I really love it if she has hair around her asshole and up her ass crack

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Prefer at least a trimmed bush but will take my time with a full bush even more so than a shaved pussy. Love how it tickles my nose and sometimes there's a scent that drives me wild.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I prefer trimmed not completely shaved.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have no preference really. Like then hairy, trimmed, landing strip or shaved. I will say shaved as nice as it is as i am also shaved when going down on a woman feels like your doing sonething you shouldnt be as its looks like a young girl. Trimmed or full bush is also nice, but you do run the risk of a stray hair or two, if that dont bother you when go for it.

2 likes

All-in-all I’m very pro female pubic hair. I think that for giving oral, it’s nice to have something to work with in terms of texture and extra natural scent. I also think that it shows that they’re comfortable in themselves and have fewer hang-ups about their body image or superficial maintenance, which for me is hot. Something neatened or hemmed-in a little is probably the best; a full-on gangly bush is a bit much sometimes. A Brazilian is nice too (though weirdly they don’t seem to be popular in London).

Fully waxed pussy is nice too in some respects, and fun for licking in terms of texture with it being pure skin, but there’s something kind of surreal in my mind about it; a grown woman with a bald fanny. Can’t quite shake it, but wouldn’t refuse it.

Natural but neat, is the best IMHO.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I absolutely love it. I know some men don’t, but the taste and feel of orally pleasuring a woman who is hairy down there is amazing and a huge turn on for me.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by Amoderndesire

All-in-all I’m very pro female pubic hair. I think that for giving oral, it’s nice to have something to work with in terms of texture and extra natural scent. I also think that it shows that they’re comfortable in themselves and have fewer hang-ups about their body image or superficial maintenance, which for me is hot. Something neatened or hemmed-in a little is probably the best; a full-on gangly bush is a bit much sometimes. A Brazilian is nice too (though weirdly they don’t seem to be popular in London).

Fully waxed pussy is nice too in some respects, and fun for licking in terms of texture with it being pure skin, but there’s something kind of surreal in my mind about it; a grown woman with a bald fanny. Can’t quite shake it, but wouldn’t refuse it.

Natural but neat, is the best IMHO.

I agree. I'm happy with my wife's bush; she doesn't get extremely hairy. She doesn't shave or trim at all, but even her natural hair growth just fits in a regular bikini, she doesn't even need to trim a bikini line. The hairs she has get about 2 inches long, so it's definitely noticeable when giving oral and it looks a bit unruly, you can clearly see this is a real untrimmed full bush.

She used to keep it shaved in the past, so it's nice to see (and feel!) the big difference. I really enjoyed her shaved pussy, I've never been with another girl who could get it so smooth with a razor. And her hair grows quite slowly, so if she shaved it, it remained smooth for almost two days, without any stubble. You can imagine she was quite surprised when I asked her to grow out her bush, but she wanted to give it a try. In the beginning, she didn't like it that much, she found herself way too hairy. She then bought a trimmer to keep it shorter, and started to change up her style frequently. She would grow it out to please me, but after that she would shave or trim it again, or keep something like a landing strip. She experimented with many styles and during our relationship there been periods that she didn't grow out a full bush. The last time she shaved or trimmed was more than five years ago, by then, the shaving and trimming already had become less frequent and she had gotten used to having a hairy pussy. Nowadays, she really can't care about her bush. She told me it isn't the style she likes the most. She doesn't want to go back to bald, she thinks she is too old for that (she's 34), but she thinks a landing strip looks best. That said, she knows I love the bush and she has gotten used to it, it doesn't bother her anymore, it doesn't get in the way and she now actually finds it easy not doing any maintenance on her bush whatsoever and not having to care about how it looks down below.

When it comes to oral, nothing is easier than just putting your mouth on a smooth pussy and start licking. Now it's more of a challenge, she has a cameltoe-style pussy with her inner labia not visible, you can only see a slit. And as she doesn't shave or trim, her outer labia are quite hairy! When I start giving oral, I feel the hairy lips with my tongue, and my nose gets covered in the hair on top. It's soft and fluffy, but it's still 2 inches long so it can tickle quite a lot on/in my nose and face!

If I'd never asked her to grow it out, I think she'd probably still keep it bare. I sometimes get excited when I think about her hairy pussy, it's still quite uncommon. Most women of her age do shave it, fully or partially, or at least trim it. And most men of my age (I'm 38) have a woman who shaves or trims, who at least does some maintenance to look presentable. Most other men who see my wife would expect that she would shave or trim. But when I take off her panties, I see that big hairy triangle covering her pussy, and a few times a week I'm eating a pussy which is hairier than what most men of my age ever experienced. And already for more than five years, nothing has changed, it's the same big hairy bush every time. She doesn't care about it anymore and I love it.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Like it natural but with a little trimming, so not totally wild but certainly with hair, it's part of the oral experience as it captures the scent better and no stubble to worry about on the tongue, which can be like sandpaper!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I love it!

I don't mind hair. Get a Brazilian or keep it a jungle, I wouldn't turn you down either way; but I do prefer at least a patch of hair if you like to keep things trimmed down there.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

As long as she's neatly groomed not too much

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This week I was with a 50yo sensual siren who had a full bush, and arm pit hair! A hippie boho type, but very attractive. I hadn't seen a FULL bush in probably 20 years! It was like digging through the long rough looking for your golf ball as I searched for her clit, rofl...

My preference is 1) small triangle or landing strip, 2) bald, 3) shaved on sides and below with trimmed hair above..... Ladies, please, if you're into DATO/rimming/etc, please, wax your starfish. I do.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My wife shaved hers and wow it was like a new woman. When it grew back, wow, again a new woman. She always knew how to tease me. :-)