0 watchers
0 likes
Just curious.
If she's free, she's not a prostitute.

Learn math.
Quote by Magical_felix

Learn math.

It's a what if question. Math not learned.

Lmao..
Quote by daddysweetheart

It's a what if question. Math not learned.

Lmao..

Obviously...

Look, if zero money is taken... Then there is no prostitution. 0 - 0 = 0. Like, your question is fundamentally, grammatically, logically flawed.

Just nevermind. I don't know why I bother. I really don't.
Quote by Magical_felix

Obviously...

Look, if zero money is taken... Then there is no prostitution. 0 - 0 = 0. Like, your question is fundamentally, grammatically, logically flawed.

Just nevermind. I don't know why I bother. I really don't.

Wrong. The prostitute is still there, she's giving it away for free.

It's not like she vanished into thin air.

She sells sex or sex acts, but isn't taking money THIS TIME. Try expanding your mind for once.

I know it may be hard.
Neither really does it for me it has to be said...
Quote by daddysweetheart

Wrong. The prostitute is still there, she's giving it away for free.

It's not like she vanished into thin air.

Money has to be exchanged to make her a prostit... nevermind, this is stupid. this thread and conversation is stupid...and it's making me so annoyed right now.
Quote by Magical_felix

Money has to be exchanged to make her a prostit... nevermind, this is stupid. this thread and conversation is stupid...and it's making me so annoyed right now.

She's not changing her line of work. Then go away from the thread.

It's a hypothetical question.
Quote by daddysweetheart

She's not changing her line of work. Then go away from the thread.

If a bartender makes you a drink in her house after hours (free, for lack of an appropriate term), it's just a friend making you a drink. That bartender isn't a bartender to her friends. She's just like everyone else throwing a motherfucking shindig. You wouldn't tell a friend, "oh yeah, go get a drink from the bartender" at that girl's own house, you goddamn elitist scum. The bartender is being a friend because she isn't charging. She's being a person, with hopes, dreams, and desires like everyone else. She should be treated with respect, dignity and appreciation.

Same goes for a prostitute. I'm being serious now, so don't say something hella stupid.
I'd be much more interested in a prostitute giving it away for free. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Figuratively of course. I wouldn't want Felix to have another thrombo.

Strippers have never really been my thing. I mean, sure, exciting idea. But...meh.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Quote by Wilful
I wouldn't want Felix to have another thrombo.

What..... Explain what that is in english.
Quote by Magical_felix

If a bartender makes you a drink in her house after hours (free, for lack of an appropriate term), it's just a friend making you a drink. That bartender isn't a bartender to her friends. She's just like everyone else throwing a motherfucking shindig. You wouldn't tell a friend, "oh yeah, go get a drink from the bartender" at that girl's own house, you goddamn elitist scum. The bartender is being a friend because she isn't charging. She's being a person, with hopes, dreams, and desires like everyone else. She should be treated with respect, dignity and appreciation.

Same goes for a prostitute. I'm being serious now, so don't say something hella stupid.

Felix

Lmao.
Quote by daddysweetheart

Felix

Lmao.

Learn life.

What a dumbass.
Not an Austin Powers fan? "Relax, Vanessa, don't have a thrombo."

It's slang derived from the medical condition known as deep vein thrombosis, or otherwise bursting a blood vessel. It's commonly used when people overreact to something fairly trivial.

She's just asking a question, Dude.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Quote by Wilful

It's slang derived from the medical condition known as deep vein thrombosis, or otherwise bursting a blood vessel. It's commonly used when people overreact to something fairly trivial.

Thank you!!
Quote by Wilful

Don't hit me with that nerd shit.
Look .. free is awesome so yes please! contact details please ..
This reminds me of an episode of Batman with the Riddler.

When is a prostitute not a prostitute, Batman?

When she's giving it away for free!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Magical_felix

Learn math.

I once received a small free sexual favor from a prostitute. It happened about thirty years ago. Its a long story and kind of funny. My friends were very impressed. Anyways, the lady still earned her living from selling sex.

Its like saying if my neighbor who's a plumber helps me fix my sink for free he's not a plumber.
I'm going to go with the view that if a prostitute is offering sex for free, do you really want it? She'd only be offering it for free if she wasn't very good or had some kind of disease and both sound unpleasant to be honest

(big up 100 posts)
Companies are always advertising some offer for 'Free' but its never really free. There's always a catch. Do you really want to 'catch' anything from a prostitute?

Now a free lap dance? hmmmmm... You better check to see if your wallet is still in your pants after that.

I do like lap dances though.
Now I always thought that prostitutes (whores) were paid, and sluts were not. (leave all the gender politicos out of this for a second or else we will never get out of the mire)

So the percipient lady who raised the issue is not logically incorrect in asking the initial question.

It is only a totally self obsessed pedant who would wilfully misinterpret what she is legitimately asking.

The prostitute who doesn't charge is essentially a slut. I love and respect them. I would prefer one of them to a lap dance.

See... it isn't so difficult to answer... especially when you don't have a mote in your eye, a chip on your shoulder, and a telegraph pole up your arse or think you are a cat.
Free lap dance

I can't get a sisease from a lap dance
Free encounter with a prostitute
Quote by Magical_felix

If an attorney takes a case pro bono, he's still an attorney.
Prostitute. C'mon you're getting sex instead of lap dances which is just grinding, not as satisfying
Depends on how the gal is. I'd rather hook up with the lap dancer most likely, since I'm at the establishment. Girls coming up to me on the street bugs me.