Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

guys- would you ever be a sexual surrogate?

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have a very inquiring mind that I cannot contain..

Why yes or why no.

In a medical setting. For whatever capacity they needed you for.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
The only kind of surrogate I would be is a sexual one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
I have a very inquiring mind that I cannot contain..

Why yes or why no.

Interesting question. Are you asking if a guy would have sex with a woman as a substitute to her significant other to deliver her pleasure? Or are you asking if a guy would do it to impregnate her? Or?

Either way - I'd say the answer is yes provided I had some sort of physical, mental or emotional attraction to her - but if it is for impregnating, I'd need to get unsnipped first smile
Lurker
0 likes
No. I am picky and have to have a sexual connection to someone or want to fuck them.

Count me out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hmmm... very intriguing question....
I think that if the situation was right, and it was with the right person, I possibly could go along with that.
I don't think I could just go off and agree to it with a stranger.
But someone I know and have some kind of relationship with, and it was a reasonable enough situation, then yeah.. sure I can do that. smile

I am curious as to what situations you would imagine this being required for?
Lurker
0 likes
According to wikipedia, a sexual surrogate engages in education and often physical contact and/or sexual activity.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
According to wikipedia, a sexual surrogate engages in education and often physical contact and/or sexual activity.

Ohhh! Ok I understand now. i was forgetting about that kind of sexual surrogate.
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

I don't know who would actually want me, esp. for the education part , but with the right people at the right time ... maybe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I doubt it would ever happen, but if it did it would be with someone whom I had known for some time, and who trusted to me with his wife. I have a few friends who I would be more than happy to fill in for them. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds uncomfortable.

I think I would pass.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I think I'd enjoy it, and not just for the obvious reasons. I enjoy just talking about things of a sexual nature. Sometimes allowing someone a non threatening or no expectation type of outlet will et them say things and open up in a way they normally wouldn't. I'm not talking about cyber sex either. I'm just talking about sharing ones sexual needs, fears and desires. I've done this quite a lot in my life actually. It's really very liberating.

And if a connection were to be made, then what happens is just the natural progression. I think this would be a very fulfilling thing to be involved in.
Lurker
0 likes
Well of course! Medical capacity or otherwise.

Um, this is 'ask the guys' after all.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Hi - thanks for the clarification - as defined, yes - I would find it to be interesting to share plus I often finding teaching someone who is new or not as experienced in something is a great way for the teacher to also learn.