Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys: What turns you on the most? Get as Crazy as you want!

last reply
79 replies
9.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what turns me on the most is having my mouth and tongue playing with her pussy while both my hands are carressing her body and breasts, while her back arches and she gushes with love juice that runs down my chin and throat as she has her first orgasm and oh those moans, gets me going every time if i remember rightly :}
0 likes
These are fun to read! Please keep them coming.
Lurker
0 likes
The passion. Of course touching and sucking is always a great way to go. But none of that would be exciting with the passion behind it. I've noticed that the more the woman is into sex or even whatever your doing, it's always going to be better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The single biggest thing that turns me on is the thought of fucking my wife's beautiful ass and rimming her. She lets me rim her but not fuck her ass (yet)

I think anal is a thing most guys would love to do. If you haven't done it yet maybe let him do that. Make sure you are good and clean and maybe roll over and present your ass to him. See if he takes the lead?
Lurker
0 likes
The MOST? A woman who realizes that a PART of the "give and take" is pleasing her man on one occasion and on another relaxing and enjoying BEING pleased. I LOVE to 69 (her on top) as well as missionary and cowgirl positions. Massages (giving and receiving) are great IF your bathroom is big enough; putting down an air mattress and using YOUR body to wash mine! A nifty little "trick" that few women know? For those of us who's balls are too sensitive for nibbling, BITING or even sucking is? A HUM JOB! Take one (or both IF you can) into your mouth and stroke his dick (like jerking him off) while you hum a tune. (it's like a soft, wet, warm vibrator for his nuts ;) ) Oh and a little hint: Our scrotums are MUCH more difficult to SHAVE than any part of your anatomy SO use a cream (maybe YOU apply it and keep him entertained with kisses and playfulness while you wait the 5 minutes for it to work, then YOU wash it off. Voila! Smooth, hairless nuts to give a hum job. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most go-to turn on?
Lingerie.
But not just standing there in lingerie. A little effort thrown in to approach me, start kissing me, and guiding me to the bedroom.

I think this works because I'm being told by her that she wants sex but without words. Often, talking during foreplay can make sex feel like a dull business transaction. By dressing sexy and using body language to say "here, now, I want this" it is just the right amount of encouragement.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
being fisted by one girl while I'm fucking another. Only had the experience once
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Walking in on her masturbating can be a turn on. It's happened many times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman determined to seduce me......
Lurker
0 likes
What turns me on most?
A woman who finds me absolutely mesmerizing and cannot wait to be with me. She thinks about me, plans for me, and desires me.
The rest is simply details.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having sex for the first time with a new person.
A woman who is totally confident about her own body and sexuality.
Cumshots on her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
woman kissing my neck, hands through my hair, clutching my ass, massaging my bulge, whispering dirty things in my ear, straddling me, grinding against me, cumming with her lips on mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, thought of another one.

I would LOVE to see my wife with another woman. I think she is a bit bi-curious and I often fantasize of her with a woman. That turns me on a lot. A fantasy would be to come home and see her in a 69 with a woman, her looking up from eating the other woman's pussy and then giving me a nice smile before she resumes licking her pussy.

After a while of watching and masturbating, I would fuck my wife doggy style while she licks the other woman's pussy. That would turn me on like crazy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've been married 18 years and have never cheated. but recently my wife and i have been role playing that she has cheated. we pretend she's been out and it accidentally happened. or sometimes forcefully or sometimes she initiates it. then she tells me about the encounter while we "fight" about it and have incredible sex! i have no idea why that turns me on! seems kinda weird to be honest but i think about it all the time now and certainly when i'm taking care of myself!! i doubt we would ever do it for real but it sure is hot to fantasize about!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Women who know what they want from sex; and who aren't afraid to take it.

^^^^^^ THIS!!! ^^^^^^

The world is full of submissive women and they're great but if a woman really want's to turn me on she'll take charge and TAKE exactly what she wants and INSIST on my compliance.
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
When I fuck her in the ass!
Lurker
0 likes
Watching her laying on her back just in stockings, then slowly peeling them off with her legs as wide as she can get them.
0 likes
I would say the biggest is the though of a woman playing with a much younger stranger in a public place after flashing him. I am thinking women my age to 20 years older playing with college aged guys. One of the hottest real-life experiences I ever read was on another site where a 43-year old woman said she let a college guy pick her up at a coffee shop. she went to his dorm and fucked him and his roommate and then got their number to visit them again. It sounded like she didn't even know the second guy's name when she had sex with him.

I also like reading stories about older women taking younger men's virginity, but has to be of an appropriate age of course.