Guys, what if ...

last reply
117 replies
16.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would ask if i could join, if not masturbate while i watch them play.. Lesbians...made from the best stuff on earth..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting question! I think this is relative to what type of relationship one would have in the first place with your partner. In my case, since I am only going to be in an open relationship with anyone I end up with, such an encounter would be a joy to suddenly happen! Of course, I'd be discreet and allow my wife/gf to continue with her ladyfriend, and gracefully exit the scene. Once they are finished and dressed, I'd serve wine and light snacks to both of them and have a light, friendly chat. If her friend were up for it, a threesome, but if she were only interested in my lady, then that is still a joy. That's the best I can put it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm pretty sure the camera would come out and I would wait for an invite. Definitely no freaking out.
Lurker
0 likes
I would ask permission to enjoy the show, but if they wanted privacy, I would grant it. Wouldn't have the slightest problem with either scenario.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would watch for a while, let them get off together. Would be incredible to see for real and then ask to join in!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It be hot! I'd hope I could join in, and hopefully I'm not losing my gf.
SHEEP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no reason what so ever as to why I'd freak out lol I mean whats there to freak about ? your girl is kissing another girl :P as long as I can join I don't care lol
Lurker
0 likes
This would not likely happen.

1st she doesn't go that way. 2nd most girls that are really lesbians are so butch or androgynous that they don't look pretty

I don't find those kinds of girls attractive at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as it does not effect my relation with her I would have no objection
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I would be very happy for her as she's bi.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by hotswimmer
2nd most girls that are really lesbians are so butch or androgynous that they don't look pretty

Could it be that you just don't have a clou how many women are in fact lesbian?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hotswimmer
This would not likely happen.

1st she doesn't go that way. 2nd most girls that are really lesbians are so butch or androgynous that they don't look pretty

I don't find those kinds of girls attractive at all

The lipstick lesbian hit squad has been deployed to the snowy wastelands to track you down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by garterbelt
Would watch for a while, let them get off together. Would be incredible to see for real and then ask to join in!!

This answer works for me
Lurker
0 likes
I would be surprised, but would allow it to happen, probably watch silently...
Lurker
0 likes
'd slowly remove my clothes, stand naked in front of them ... n i'd c d look on their face ... n then i'll join them ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd get my cock out and wank over them both x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Guys, what if...I asked you to fuck me right now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SubSlave
Guys, what if...I asked you to fuck me right now?

you didnt read the question did you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would depend on who it is. I mean who the specific people are. As for whether they are "died om the wool" lesbians or just a couple of curious women, would make no difference. I know, complicated answer: but honestly, sometimes you see the same thing twice and one time it tickles you and the next time it annoys. So, I might watch.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by annabeth1278
you catch your girlfirend making out with another girl. Are you going to freak out? What's your opinion about lesbos?

Annabeth - if I caught my wife making out with another woman, would I freak out? Define freak out. Hell yes, but such that I would approve, applaud, and ask to join the party.

Annabeth - turnabout is fair play. Would you freak out if you caught your man making out with another man?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would offer to join in or watch and stroke myself. Either way I see it as a win.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say you two carry on , then try and turn it into a threesome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as she is open and honest, and doesn't mind a threeway I am game. Nothing like watching my girl giving and receiving pleasure from another girl...there is nothing more sensual than that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If she is into it and it doesn't affect our relationship it doesn't bother me. Its a bit of turn-on anyway so I would hope she keeps it in the open.
Lurker
0 likes
I would watch but hope to be asked to join
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would probably go completely nuts actually, cheating is cheating. The girl for me is not one I want to share. I don't 'join in', I AM the party. After I've calmed down, I may ask the other girl if she wanted to join US sometime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has made out with other girls. Even better was watching the other girl eat her out…then my wife eat her out. Even better was when they let me join in and fuck them both.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hooters
if i can join it's okay. technically being with a girl isn't cheating if you're straight

Technically if you're straight you wouldn't be with another of your own kind. If you're trying to justify it, stop right there.
I have dreams where I'm caught with another man, and in those dreams, while I feel caught, the person finding us didn't seem to notice. Of course, I have dreams where I'm caught sucking myself off, too (but none of those dreams has ever happened).