Slim (33 votes) 32%
Athletic (some muscle definition) (33 votes) 32%
Curvy - Hourglass (61 votes) 59%
BBW (12 votes) 12%
BodyBuilder (0 votes) 0%
Girl Next Door - a couple extra pounds (31 votes) 30%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitly an hourglass. Nothing sexier than a girl with some curves (tits and ass) ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Definatly Curvy.

I like big boobs (Not too big just proportional) and a nice firm bum. Then I love thick sexy thighs. No idea why but I've always loved big thighs on a woman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
[img][/img]
BBW all the way my only request is that they have a fairly large breasts that match their body size.W4Nw4MZ8md4a9bT9

i should just like to reiterate that these are not BBW the are big breasted that is not the same
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer one without exaggeration. That is, not too big in the breasts or hips or ass; not so skinny the ribs show; a definite geometry with an obvious waist smaller than the hips, well-shaped legs and thighs. Does that sound "picky"? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the busty lasses with soft curves in the right places
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curvy - Hourglass - and FIT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer a sexy chick with a big butt and a few extra pounds i dont like hittin bone or feeling like ima break her in half.. i picked hourglass... but not sure the difference between a few extra pounds and hourglass... and chick can have a few extra pounds and still have an hourglass figure...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer a sexy chick with a big butt and a few extra pounds i dont like hittin bone or feeling like ima break her in half.. i picked hourglass... but not sure the difference between a few extra pounds and hourglass... and chick can have a few extra pounds and still have an hourglass figure...
Lurker
0 likes
girl next door
Lurker
0 likes
Classic hour glass. Big hips, nothing better than a sexy pair of hips swaying as they walk!
Lurker
0 likes
Female!
Lurker
0 likes
either hourglass or athletic, i want my girl to have some shape to her not just be a pencil