Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

guys opinion, please?

last reply
45 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
When I first started shaving my skin got super irritated as well, if you do it once or twice a week for long enough eventually it'll stop being an issue (you might also try different shaving creams).
All in all its the thought that counts, very few people want pubic hair in their teeth, I definitely want that area to be clear if my face is going to be anywhere near it.
You can try "Bump Guard" it helps keep the razor burn to a minimum and keeps the bumps away
Not shaving your lower gate should not be an issue for them. It speaks well of you that you want to be pleasing to your intimate companion and I can't applaud you enough for that, but if they really care about you, they won't demand you be constantly uncomfortable for them. And if they do expect or demand that, then they're not worth your time and you should find someone more accepting of you as you are.
Quote by Bran1812
Not shaving your lower gate should not be an issue for them. It speaks well of you that you want to be pleasing to your intimate companion and I can't applaud you enough for that, but if they really care about you, they won't demand you be constantly uncomfortable for them. And if they do expect or demand that, then they're not worth your time and you should find someone more accepting of you as you are.

I like how you think smile
Quote by RedTess

I like how you think smile

*Tips his hat to the Lady*
my wife had this problem we just started waxing her. I was shocked when she asked me to do it and it took a few painful attempts but now we both enjoy the look
Personally I don't care if she is shaved or not down there, whatever is comfortable for her. When I give her oral, I prefer natural hair because the feel and smell arouses me as well.
I would suggest that you use nothing with less than three blades, and four is better still. As an after thought, try using unscented dry stick deodorant to the shaved area afterwards. Being a shaver myself, I have found it helps amazingly to control irritation.
Turn the lights down low. It cures a wide variety of body image problems.
If anyone has the same problem I had, something that worked for me: rubbing baby oil right before I shaved with a fresh razor. No more redness or razor burns and the skin gets really really soft. smile
You might try waxing and get better results. Also, try using an electric razor and don't bear down too hard. Then lather up and gently use the blade razor. That might be easier on your skin and cause less irritation and redness.

I always use an electric razor followed by the blade razor on my face. I get better results and rarely have any shaving irritation that way. If I use the blade only, I get almost always get shaving irritation.
Shaved is nice but I wouldn't want to think the lady had to suffer to achieve it trimmed is just as sexy and even untrimmed.
Quote by sweetgirl13
If anyone has the same problem I had, something that worked for me: rubbing baby oil right before I shaved with a fresh razor. No more redness or razor burns and the skin gets really really soft. smile

Good suggestion. Also baby powder on the skin before waxing will make things more comfy, the hair goes but not the skin.
I love it when a woman's pussy is completely bald I don't like to pick hair out of my teeth
no big deal, at least not for me anyway.
gentlemen are eternally grateful when offered a lady,s pudenda. don,t concern yourself, I,m sure its lovely
If it bothers you, why do it? I prefer a full bush. My wife play with shaving and had a bad experience. Even though I told her I loved her bush, she tried to just trim it. I think her girlfriend was behind this as she kept hers shaved.