Guy's Lush Profiles

last reply
47 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why do so many men on Lush have such a sparse profile pages? I get so many guys hitting me up for a chat with a profile that looks something like this when I click on it: no profile pic (or the dreaded silhouette or some dumb avatar), no pics or just cock pics, and hundreds of hot chickie Lush friends in their friends area. Then they whisper to me in the room and want to go private right after the hi. The chat rooms are filled with this type of guy. Now here is my real question: why do guy's get so offended when I point out the obvious to them, that their profile screams, "ALL I WANT IS CYBERSEX WITH ANY BABE WHO'LL GIVE IT TO ME!" Why don't they just say that right up front in their profile and be done with it? Why act like you want to chat when you have no interest in it? Just trying to get into the head of these guys and what the hell they are thinking. Why not just be straightforward about it?
Lurker
0 likes
Because some guys come on here only to get off and don't care about the rest. Hell, plenty of girls are that way as well. Not everyone wants to put personal info and pictures on here. It can be for many reasons, but I generally prefer to talk to people who can actually prove who they are and whatnot. Also, people are lazy sometimes ha so there's always that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21
Why do so many men on Lush have such a sparse profile pages? I get so many guys hitting me up for a chat with a profile that looks something like this when I click on it: no profile pic (or the dreaded silhouette or some dumb avatar), no pics or just cock pics, and hundreds of hot chickie Lush friends in their friends area. Then they whisper to me in the room and want to go private right after the hi. The chat rooms are filled with this type of guy. Now here is my real question: why do guy's get so offended when I point out the obvious to them, that their profile screams, "ALL I WANT IS CYBERSEX WITH ANY BABE WHO'LL GIVE IT TO ME!" Why don't they just say that right up front in their profile and be done with it? Why act like you want to chat when you have no interest in it? Just trying to get into the head of these guys and what the hell they are thinking. Why not just be straightforward about it?

It is why I do not go into the chat rooms more than once a month or more.
I usually get ignored or patronized.
How do women there know that a new guy is NOT that way? That he is a nice guy? The probabilities are against it.
Even if they do figure out who I am. nice guys finish last anyway. Just a fact.
I also agree with Roxbury1990 too.
0 likes
I so agree!!!

First of all I get so annoyed with a profile that is sparse! Perfect word!

Second as soon as you message or request me I go look at your profile

When there is barely anything there..I think lazy!

I don't think they realize that with writers here..we want to be seduced with words!

Fill out your profile both sexes!!

Bravo for this post I loved it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
I so agree!!!

First of all I get so annoyed with a profile that is sparse! Perfect word!

Second as soon as you message or request me I go look at your profile

When there is barely anything there..I think lazy!

I don't think they realize that with writers here..we want to be seduced with words!

Fill out your profile both sexes!!

Bravo for this post I loved it!

Yes luv, good comments. And then when you call them on it, they back up in the conversation and try to chat with you so they can reset for another, usually slicker, attempt to get you to cybersex with them. They're so predictable and so inauthentic, it's pathetic.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21

I just want to point out that there are just as many ladies that have a profile as you describe... in fact possibly more.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

There are many non-writers here as well. I'm sure a lot of people on Lush are not here for the stories.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21
Now here is my real question: why do guy's get so offended when I point out the obvious to them, that their profile screams, "ALL I WANT IS CYBERSEX WITH ANY BABE WHO'LL GIVE IT TO ME!" Why don't they just say that right up front in their profile and be done with it?

Not sure why they get offended by pointing it out. But why the need to say up front what one's profile already screams?
And if "any babe who'll give it to me" will do, then those guys probably don't care much about profiles either way, their own or that of others.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun

I don't think so honey, we want to see the tits and the ass or gtfo.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I just want to point out that there are just as many ladies that have a profile as you describe... in fact possibly more.

Ok, point taken. Same thing applies to them as well!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Not sure why they get offended by pointing it out. But why the need to say up front what one's profile already screams?
And if "any babe who'll give it to me" will do, then those guys probably don't care much about profiles either way, their own or that of others.

Well, maybe we need some kind of profile symbol embedded in the avatar like "Read Profile" and "Don't Bother." lol I don't know how many guy's profile with a "don't bother" banner would have save me a lot of wasted time checking their profile out when there was nothing, or little if any, substance on it.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21

I'm not a guy but, maybe their profiles scream "ALL I WANT IS CYBERSEX WITH ANY BABE WHO'LL GIVE IT TO ME!" because that is all they want.

It can get quite frustrating for those of us who are looking for more than cheap thrills, but it's their prerogative to look for said cheap thrills. And there's definitely nothing wrong with looking for cheap thrills.

As for why they don't put it in their profiles? Perhaps they just can't be bothered to do so.

As for why they they're not more upfront about it? Maybe they like their cheap thrills to come with a side of conversation. Or perhaps 'Hey, let's fuck!' seems a bit too brazen of an approach, although I will say that I see such approaches on a regular basis. Maybe you're just running into the ones who don't like that method.

As for why they get offended when you point certain things out to them? Maybe it's all in the way those things are pointed out to them. I've never known anyone to take kindly to unsolicited advice/criticism...especially from total strangers.

Lush is for both the casual user and the more devoted user, and we all get to decide which we choose to be. We also get to decide whether or not we let that choice dictate our experience on the site.

*steps down from soapbox*

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
until recently, my profile simply said "I write."

kind of proud of that, to be honest. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If those kind of guys aren't for you, if they don't tickle your fancy, just ignore them. Eventually, they do go away. There is always fresh meat elsewhere and they know it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get a bigger kick out of the guys' nicknames: bigjohnson, hugedick, mrfootlong, hugeload4u, etc, etc. I often wonder about the thought process that goes into a nick like that: "hmm.....lemme see. Chicks dig a big dick, so if I name myself bigdick, they'll dig me"?

But then again, it's not just guys that have sparse profiles or suggestive names.....
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
0 likes
Quote by MrBuffalo
I get a bigger kick out of the guys' nicknames: bigjohnson, hugedick, mrfootlong, hugeload4u, etc, etc. I often wonder about the thought process that goes into a nick like that: "hmm.....lemme see. Chicks dig a big dick, so if I name myself bigdick, they'll dig me"?

But then again, it's not just guys that have sparse profiles or suggestive names.....

Men are more obsessed with big dicks than women.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

ok! ok! I hear u ... giggles.. will post chapter three of my profile at the end of the month! without taking down chapters one and two ..
u men are never satisfied ..
need to find an editor....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
until recently, my profile simply said "I write."

kind of proud of that, to be honest. smile

yes but u r famously sexy so u don't need a profile at all sweet lady [bh] ...
u always have great avatars toooooo

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21

giggles... I know what they r thinking ... no matter what their profile says! ... oh! u wrote it in block capitals..

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Men are more obsessed with big dicks than women.

Not me, BM73; I'm way more obsessed with women.

(See what I did there?) Man, sometimes I crack myself up.
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100

Not me, BM73; I'm way more obsessed with women.

(See what I did there?) Man, sometimes I crack myself up.

I don't know man, it's a hard one

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21

Just out of curiosity... is my profile bare?
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21

That is a pretty general assessment of men. It sounds like you're saying we are all shallow, mindless, horn dogs, with nothing but carnal thoughts on our perverted minds.

Whewww with that off my chest... Show me your tits.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigSlickNick707

Just out of curiosity... is my profile bare?

Nope. Looks like someone lives there! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

That is a pretty general assessment of men. It sounds like your saying we are all shallow, mindless, horn dogs, with nothing but carnal thoughts on our perverted minds.

Whewww with that off my chest... Show me your tits.

lol, good one!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

That is a pretty general assessment of men. It sounds like your saying we are all shallow, mindless, horn dogs, with nothing but carnal thoughts on our perverted minds.

lol love that ... sums me up 100% ... smile
Lurker
0 likes
I get more of a kick from all the Doctors, Lawyers, Billionaire types who work from thier homes. The Scholars with a half dozen degrees from Harvard who work a cash register at Wal Mart. The Dudes out cruisin the Carribean on thier yachts and have a dozen hotties sunbathing nude on deck. But, would much rather hook up on Lush and have cybersex.

My personal favorite is the people who claim to be dying and just wanna get off one last time before they depart.
Lurker
0 likes
A profile is complete when it is filled about the user & what they are into... makes everyone know the real you. Keep it sweet & simple. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ajax
I get more of a kick from all the Doctors, Lawyers, Billionaire types who work from thier homes. The Scholars with a half dozen degrees from Harvard who work a cash register at Wal Mart. The Dudes out cruisin the Carribean on thier yachts and have a dozen hotties sunbathing nude on deck. But, would much rather hook up on Lush and have cybersex.

My personal favorite is the people who claim to be dying and just wanna get off one last time before they depart.

too funny!!!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I would love to know how I could better attract women or even men to my profile page. Let's face it, the standard attention whore tactics just aren't likely to attract either.

I have a fairly interesting bio and my personal information is intact, but I really don't see how a guy could attract women just to look at the page. Ladies aren't really wired that way. So, I've got my bio and stories, but I would be at a complete loss as to what else I could do.