Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, how often do you go out without underwear?

last reply
98 replies
7.6k views
4 watchers
10 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Any good/bad experience ?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
Never. The boys always enjoy some support smile
Internet Philosopher
Never. You learn to fear the zipper...
Active Ink Slinger
Mostly in the summer when wearing shorts. Like the breeze up the leg.
Lurker
Where I am from it depends on two factors, what I am wearing and weather. With our long winters, it is sometimes just too cold to free ball it. While I am at work I often wear thin dress pants and no undies often is pretty obvious, so I try to maintain whatever professionalism I have and make sure it is not too obvious, though i am guilty of doing this from time to time...one female co-worker does like to check out the goods. So truth is I go commando when I ever I can, love the feeling of hanging free...not that there is much hanging out there (insert awkward face emoticon here).
Active Ink Slinger
From my mid twenties through to my early forties I either wore a jockstrap or freeballed. As Milik said, you learn to fear the zipper, more so after a couple of painful catches! Luckily I usually wore 501's, with button flies.
Advanced Wordsmith
I used to commando off and on for years alternating with wearing panties, just felt nice. I guess I'm odd lol.

I had to stop abruptly when I had to be curcumsized. Then, unless you are kept in place, it would catch EVERYTHING. God that was one of the worst times I have experienced. John Wayne had nothing on me lol xx
Never save under pyjamas. Wore boxers for a while and even that felt weird. I'm just too used to having Dick and his two friends cuddled up inside briefs.
Lurker
OK, I am today by request smile
Lurker
I go daily without makes it easier to flash I also drive home with the cock out I get lots of winks and smiles from the ladies
Active Ink Slinger
Just started ....every Thusday.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Clumeleon
I ran out of clean underwear a little while back. It wasn't ideal in jeans. Don't mind so much if I'm wearing shorts or joggers or something.
Lurker
Interesting question. The answer would be never unless I'm showering, sleeping, or fucking!
Active Ink Slinger
24/7/365
Active Ink Slinger
Sometimes, on request.

Some activities are easier.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
Never except while in my pyjamas for the reasons mentioned above...zippers and feel of support from undies.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
All the time unless I'm working out..
Advanced Wordsmith
unless I'm wearing jeans then it is more comfortable to go without but I hardly get to because I am a very active person and need the support
Active Ink Slinger
Quite often in Summer, at least while casually dressed. It's much more comfortable for walking around. If any exercise is involved though I prefer support.
Active Ink Slinger
Never when wearing trousers with a zipper! often with sweats. (about half the time)
Lurker
Anytime I wear a good comfy pair of shorts. I let the boys hang and enjoy the freedom.
Site administrator
Only when I wear like a pair of swimming shorts which is rare given the British weather.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Milik_Redman
Never. You learn to fear the zipper...

The Linebacker
I only go without underwear for nekkid activities.
Lurker
I never, ever did it until I met my girlfriend. I've done it a few times since then (by request), partly because it feels kinda good but partly because I know she loves it when I do.

I'll admit though, it can be a little rough when you're wearing jeans but I still enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
i do not wear underwear at all
Lurker
Never unless am home with gym shorts cuz the fabric of jeans feels rough to me
Lurker
Never unless am home with gym shorts cuz the fabric of jeans feels rough to me