last reply
71 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends.

When my girlfriend & I have sex, I don't last very long inside her. But other women I've been with I've lasted up to 30 minutes.

My girlfriend had her pussy repaired after she had both her daughters. They ripped her badly & required up to 42 sutures inside her for repairs. With the repairs, she is much tighter than others. Her grip is intense & with our lack of sex but once a year or so, it doesn't take me long.

But.............

I can go several times before I'm done. Because of the time frame between sex sessions, I try to cum 3-4 times before I'm finished. I have cum & continued to pump away, giving her several more orgasms before I cum once again.

It's a lot of work, but very satisfying. For both of us.
I may be middle aged, but I'm active & happy.

Love to get to know you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As noted before, it depends on the intensity of the lovemaking, the length of time since the last ejaculation. Range for me is 10 minutes to a half hour.
Lurker
0 likes
If I am with a new partner, usually I come within minutes. Which sadly sometimes prohibits a second time.
After a fuck or two, I can come normally after a good 10 minutes or when she comes and I come due to that.
Lurker
0 likes
How long do you got?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on how hard she squeezes in me when I'm inside her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These days with my lovely wife I last a long time. ( haven't actually looked a clock while playing ) It takes her longer to get wet than it used to and I always want her to cum regardless if I do or not. So......as a rough estimate our sessions last at least 30 minutes if not more which includes foreplay and afterglow.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Varies a lot, depends a lot on how horny I am and when I last climaxed. If it has been a while then I am more likely to cum quickly. 15 minutes would be quite good going, 30 minutes very special. Changing position can also very the degree of stimulation and that can help a lot when you are keeping things going for your lady, which we all know is important. It is very important to me to please my lady and I am much happier if she climaxes at least once before I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been reading about this since from time to time I have suffered PE and have been curious.

Being older now the problem is much less than when I was a young man, I barely lasted a minute or two at the best with vaginal sex.
Oral was not a problem I could last as long as I wanted, longer than most girls were willing and able to go.
I tried everything from rubbing one off before the date to the desensitizing spray, one medication I took helped.
But it was not for PE and the downside was it made it hard for me to climax and since pumping away was not doing it for my wife no benefit.

My wife can only orgasm with oral clit stimulation which for me is good, I had to become very talented with oral sex to please my lovers.
I had to learn special oral technics since I always want to leave my lovers satisfied, I have had no complaints.

She has had a O 3-4 times with me in her only and for some reason will not stimulated her clit during intercourse which I think would be great.
No one my wife had been with before was able to bring a O to her during intercourse and size did not make any difference, we are open about past sex partners
Seems many women I have been with and read about have the same problem, intercourse does not get them off no matter how long you go.

From what I read on average American men tend to last 4-8 minutes when doing fast penetration intercourse, that being the average.
Since now I am with only my wife I please her oral first then finish off with intercourse she gets tired if I go past 10-15 minutes.
One thing has worked well, laying on me cowgirl position after oral I give her a very long oil massage as she slowly moves up and down.
She really loves the massage and I really enjoy being coupled for as long as we want without worry of uncontrolled ejaculating

I call it her inner and outer massage
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Roughly 20-40minutes. But if I'm worked up and not paying attention it would be less.
Lurker
0 likes
Been in a pussy for 90 minutes before. Cum on myself while licking her before.