Guys - how long between orgasms?

last reply
24 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
I think they call it the recovery period. When you've come, how quickly can you get hard to come again?

Warning: do not click
HERE

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
It reall all depends on the woman. If the passion is there, i can usually cum twice with no breaks. Then maybe 10 minutes and i am ready to go again. If course then "recovery periods" get a little longer every time i cum. During this recovery period i love to keep pleasing the woman. Making her orgasm definitely turns me on.
Lurker
0 likes
It's called the refractory period.

Depends on the mood and woman smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah depends on the woman and the mood, as they have said. Anywhere from 5-10 minutes to maybe 30. So i guess like 15 average? At least to cum, to get hard, it can be instant, as in not losing my erection before going again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Typically about 7-15 minutes if I want to fuck you again it'll get hard. If the woman I'm with loves to suck my cock, then she can have an instant hard-on in no time (if she is good of course)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A yes, multiple orgasms - one in the spring, one in the autumn is about the frequency!
The Linebacker
0 likes
On average about 10 minutes. Often the first one can only be 5 minutes, depending upon the mood. When we have multi-session nights the recovery can get longer, but the second and third time I can last longer and longer. Actually a third or fourth go, can really last and I have had to stop from exhaustion without cumming (especially on a 4th go, the orgasm may not happen even though I'm hard as hell.)

Three, four or even five orgasms over a short period (an afternoon and evening) is that my cock will be sore as hell the next day. It gets a blue-purple bruise looking ridge down length of the middle bottom side of my penis.

But actually, the recovery time is usually good for some more foreplay and keeping her really worked up.

I usually like to use a condom for anal, so we often do that first. With a condom I may not and probably won't even orgasm, but she will. Then I pull it off and we do vaginal without having to wait that recovery time. She loves that!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on woman and situation can be as few as 5 or up to 30 mins unless she wants to help then its always on the shorter side.
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
0 likes
I used to have a fairly short turnaround time like Buz's but these days it's probably measured in hours (at least an half an hour, though I haven't even tried that close together in eons).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Orgasms with ejaculation or just orgasm?

3 minutes to just orgasm and ejaculate again without getting erect if first orgasm is allowed to end

10 minutes to be fully erect and orgasm and ejaculate again.

0 minutes if the orgasms is contained before ejaculating

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rarely go flaccid after the first orgasm, which lasts maybe 5-10 minutes. Most of the time, I just remain inside, ready to go again. The second time takes longer. After a brief rest, I am ready to go again, this time usually anal. I hate condoms, not irresponsible about bareback, but that is my preference. And since my GF is an ER physician, I do not worry about her being unsafe. We both get tested frequently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be a struggle to cum twice within an hour of sexual activity or masturbation - the first one is easy, the second on is easier with a 20-30 minute break!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what time is it????
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by TheSinnerSaint
Orgasms with ejaculation or just orgasm?

Can a man orgasm without ejaculating?

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like a lot of exaggeration here.

Even when I was a teen, it would take about 20 minutes, but everything was quick then 7 minutes was a fantasy lol.

2nd time around these days I usually go for an hour+. Usually the girl stops me. The longer it takes the better the build up and the better the orgasm.

10 and 10 and 10 and some guys state - sounds a lot like a rabbit, not much fun there. Sound more like a premature ejaculation problem,

Your gals must have a low satisfaction threshold

just sayin'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on how sexually stimulated I am mentally.

If I'm really turned on, could be within 20 mins. I'm in my 40s now. When I was more like 19 it could just be 20 mins regardless smile
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The older I get, the longer it takes. Used to be like some of the guys here..... 1 hour or slightly less. But now it's closer to two hours and that's if she can wake me up.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the situation and how tired I am, but normally it takes me about an half an hour.
Recovering does take more time when getting older.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In College it would take about 10 min. Nowadays probably 20-30 min. And yes, you can orgasm without ejaculating. Very rare but it has happened to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

Yes, we can, though it takes practice and control. And in such situations I can remain hard afterwards and ready for more, though when I can orgasm/cum again can be tricky and usually takes a while. Though for the woman I'm with at the time, that may not be a bad thing.

Under normal circumstances, depending on mood, the shortest turn around for me is usually 5-10mins.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
It varies greatly for me, but it's generally between 15-60 minutes for a second round (if I'm actually up for a second round). If I'm in the right mood and the girl knows how to entice me though, generally just a short round of cunnilingus (15-20 minutes) and I'm good to go; licking a girl's pussy while seeing my cumshot on her body turns me on in a major way, so that helps quite a lot. I can still achieve it under 5-10 minutes in very special circumstances (as in barely getting soft before fucking again), but that's much more of a rarity and rather unexpected when it happens.

The third round is another story however, it's usually more like 45+ minutes and I might not be as hard the whole time. And I can only rarely manage to cum three times in the same session.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on my mood and how long it has been since I've last cum. There have been times where I've cum and couldn't even get it up for the next few hours, let alone cum again. Other times I've cum, slowed down my fucking for a moment, never lost my erection, and quickly began working towards my next orgasm. It really depends on how pent up I am, how much the moment is turning me on, and my overall level of fatigue.

I think the fastest I've ever reached my second orgasm is just under a minute but on average it's roughly 15-20 minutes.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It really depends for me, sometimes I can stay hard after cumming 3 or 4 times. After that maybe 10 minutes before I could get hard again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

Yes they can. I have found that if orgasms are close together, the ejaculate gets thinner.
There is an operation for a common condition that is relevant. If a man has a swollen prostate and it constricts his urinary tract but is not cancerous, doctors can remover the part of the prostate that is obstructing the flow. When they perform that operation, it does not allow the man to ejaculate but he still has an orgasm. This is a fairly common surgery.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I keep going immediately after I cum I can orgasm basically as many times as I want with decreasing intensity. By about 4 it's pretty weak. Only the first two usually I ejaculate. If I cum and then let my erection go then it's a few hours before I can cum again.

Unfortunately as soon as my SO has cum it's go and clean up time so, she doesn't know but while she's in the shower I often masturbate to another couple orgasms. Awkward if she comes back and there's more cum everywhere than before...
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!