Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, have you used a vibrator on yourself?

last reply
96 replies
11.2k views
3 watchers
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes, they are the most enjoyable plaything. It's wonderful to feel the vibations on my dick & balls. I also enjoy it up my bum. It is so much fun, however my trusty vibrator has so much use over the years, its gone to heaven. I miss it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well maybe 🫣. If you asked about a butt plug I’d have to kill you after I told you 😎

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I just tried your method and it's amazing, my cock got so hard and started leaking precum and then started cumming so much, couldn't get it in my mouth quick enough. Thanks for the great tip!Quote by Guest
Yes I borrowed my wife's while home alone one day... I was already horny and trying to think of different ways to orgasm. I stripped off, led on my back and ran the tip of the Vib on the underside of my penis until I found a sweet spot about an inch down from the head, there must be a lot of nerve endings there! The feeling was intense, but not enough friction to make me cum. I kept doing it for ages and ages (as you do), moving the Vib ever so slightly around and sensitising the whole area. I just got more and more horny, especially imagining that another person was doing it to me, teasing me to exquisite pleasure without letting me cum. I've honestly never seen my cock so red and engorged, it looked huge, and my pee-hole was literally gaping in anticipation of cumming. A thick string of precum connected my penis to my stomach which made the whole scene look even hotter. Finally the nerve endings went into orgasm and I felt an intense 'sloosh' inside me, then I felt the cum shoot right from inside me, right the way up my almost unbearably tingling cock and out of the tip and hit me in the face. The second spurt went past my ear on to the pillow, and some of the third hit me across my mouth. I didn't give a damn I was so turned on. Needless to say I will be repeating this experience when opportunity next arises. So guys, experience the vibe if you have access to one, it's awesome. It takes a bit of time to achieve orgasm but it's is well worth it.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I absolutely love vibrators. Whether its, vibrating nipple clamps, cock rings, or a vibrator in the ass. Sometimes multiple vibrators at once for a sensory overload. My favorite was two vibrating cock rings around my balls (so they touch the top and bottom of my nuts and rubber banded for a mild squeeze), a pair of vibrating clamps on my nipples, a pair of vibratingand heated clamps on the glans of my cock, and a vibrating dildo in my ass.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes and I love it

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes. We have a very old mains powered vibe, that we inherited from my wife's mother. I use it on myself (centered on my frenulum) to create a very sharp orgasm. We both use it during sex as well, very effective on her clit, but she needs it set on low power. The best comes from her sucking me while I keep it pressed against my perineum. As I get near to orgasm it feels as if the whole area from the tip of my cock to my anus is one huge zone of extreme pleasure, leading to a long and explosive whole body orgasm.