Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, have you ever used a condom while masturbating to avoid any mess?

last reply
54 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I used a condom once when I was younger while being jacked off. She wanted to see if I could feel it out. Me personally I don't like them. They are too tight and it makes it harder for me to cum. A lot of the time I can't cum if I got a condom on.
Lurker
0 likes
yes .. but this is rare..
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Sure, but not for years, and not very often, anyway.
The Engineer
0 likes
Yes I do,I specially like chocolate,strawberry and banana fragrant ones
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. The first time was when my woman and I were considering using condoms for birth control. We’d never used them before so when I got some, just as an experiment she stretched one onto my erect penis and I masturbated till I came with her watching. Since then occasionally I’ve masturbated wearing one on my cock just for some variety.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes i have but not only to avoid mess but most are lubricated and that makes it feel better. Some of the types/styles help you last longer. Just saying!!
Lurker
0 likes
No. I like the mess.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never have tried it. Like to eat my cum sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, like others said, easy cleanup. And, its different, so adds some variety.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no i cum in my hand ad lick the cum off my hand and fingers
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Yes, I've done this when on a long and lonely drive when I've been feeling horny. Need to pull over first and roll the condom on before hitting the road, 1 hand on the wheel and the other on my rubbered up cock until I EXPLODE lol
Lurker
0 likes
As a teenager yes makes for quick and easy clean up when time is limited
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, I like the mess I make when I cum jackingoff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have jacked off in a condom when I was younger. Not lately though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a fetish for eating cum out of condoms so yes often. Obviously prefer non lubed for this activity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried using condoms when I masturbate and it take something away from experience that's hard to pin down. Maybe leaving a warm sticky mess gives me a sense of completion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use them from time to time. I cum in them, then I suck my cum out of them, sometimes I will save the cum for later.
Lurker
0 likes
I did have a girlfriend when I was in the Philippines that loved to swallow my cum, but wouldn't suck me to get it. She would put a condom on it and jerk me off, take the condom off me and lick it clean. So, while I haven't jerked in a condom, I have been jerked in one!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Julia_Foxxx
Just a thought came to my mind LOL.

Can't lie, yup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope never happened
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why?? Where is the fun in that?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Did it, didn't like it. Waste of a condom was the result in my opinion.